Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
cnsant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Dr. Sant,
    We are coming up with a Dairy Farm in North India and would like to have your suggestions for the same, when will it be convenient for you to speak to us.
    Thanks & regards,
    Sanjeev Chaudhary
    +919716015016
    sanjeev@shrikrishnadairymfi.com
    Please sir send me Project Report for a dairy farm of 500 animals on my mail - abhayghelotar@yahoo.co.in, I am deeply interested in these type of project.
    Dear Singhdheeraj,

Please call me on 09860600133 anytime. Dont mail/Post or chat.

With warm regards,

Dr.c.N.Sant
    helooo sir !! MYSELF dheeraj from jammu and kashmir. i want to start dairyfarm on my on land . can u plzz advise mee on this business sir. i m in govt. service. thnx sir...
    Dear Udat Lokanadam,

Thank you very much for your posting.

Please do call me on 09860600133 anytime so that we can discuss.

Please avoid mailing besides explaining is much easier than writing.

With regards,

Dr. Chandrakiran Sant
    Hi Doctor
    i am based at Vizag, Andhra Pradesh. Looking forward to set up dairy business very soon with a friend of mine. I heard u undertake projects on turn key basis. can u help us out in preparing the economics for our business.

uday lokanadam
    Hello sir,
    we are very thankfull for your articles and ur suggestions.
    I think I wakeup very late ,Just few days back i joined in this community site.
    I am a M.S.(UK) graduate ,but interesteed in this field .And now i want to start this bussiness. so on this issue can i call you on your number. or mail you .
    if u want to mail me then my mail id is pavan.mainframe.it@gmail.com

looking forward to hear from you sir ,
    thank you ,
    pavan kumar .s
    Dear Uttam Das,

Please call me on 098606 00133 so that we can discuss in detail. This subject is too vast to explain on Mail or PM.

With regards,

Dr.Chandrakiran N.Sant
    Dairy Advisor
    Dear Sir,
    I want to start a dairy farming business in west bengal.can you kindly advise that from where can I buy cows and buffloes and what should be proper product mix.
    also advise breeds and other things I want to begin with 5-6 Cows .also kindly advise the price of each animal. I want to know total project detail for standing this type of firm

uttam Das
    Dear Sir,

will you please call me on 098606 00133 ANYTIME so that we can discuss this in detail.

With regards,

Dr.C.N.Sant
    Dear Sant

i want to start a dairy farming in tamil nadu about 20 to 30 cows,could you suggest me how much land and cost require for that,i am waiting for your response

Regards,
    sathish
    Dear Dr.Chandrakiran N.Sant
    I want to start a dairy farming business in punjab.can you kindly advise that from where can I buy cows and buffloes and what should be proper product mix.
    also advise breeds and other things I want to begin with 25-30 animals .also kindly advise the price of each animal.
    Dear all,

Thnak you for your kind messages & postings.

I would be highly obliged if you will please call me on my mobile anytime 098606 00133 so that I can help you in all possible ways.

I dont happen to visit this page so please do mail me : cnsant@gmail.com.

With warm regards,

Dr.Chandrakiran N.Sant
    Advisor, Dairy Management.
    Dear sir,
    i wish to purchase the mentioned Dairy management Software, please let me Know how I can gert It.
    My Email id : rajaguroo@yahoo.com
    Dear all,

Thnak you for your kind messages & postings.

I would be highly obliged if you will please call me on my mobile anytime 098606 00133 so that I can help you in all possible ways.

With warm regards,

Dr.Chandrakiran N.Sant
    Advisor, Dairy Management.
    Dear sir,

I want to start dairy form in kadapa, AP.
    I want your contct number.
    My mail id: kovuvri@gmail.com

Thank you,

Regards

Sadasiva Reddy
    Sir,
    I wanted to start a dairy business with 5 to 6 Buffalo/cows,
    Please give the information about the cost and breed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…