Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pls inform where the place is in nashik and details of lease and rent. Pls reply on contact no. 07304933390 and email id- bhalchandra.b.jadhav@gmail.com
    Hello there,
    this is in reference of your post on mango, Im a mango farmer from north india with a very big mango plantation our offered varitey are
    deshari, early varitey (may- early june)
    Langra, mid varitey (june-july)
    Bombay green or bambaiya (june-july)
    Chausa (juciy high quality) 350+ gram fruit size, late
    varitey July-august
    we were in contact farming until now but from this year we will be selling our harvest and looking for buyers domestic and overseas for export.
    feel free to contact me my mail adress is adeelkzks@hotmail.com
    099 11 251 581
    mail adress again adeelkzks@ hotmail dot com, without gaps
    Dear Sir,

We are Manufacturers of a Special Polyester Wire called AGROLINE which is most suitable for Banana support. The wire is UV Treated and guaranteed to last upto 8yrs.

We feel that this is the most suitable wire for your application. Kindly send me your contact details so that we can talk further about Installation, etc. We also provide professional INSTALLATION at your farm.

Look forward to your response at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

SURAJ NARAYAN
    (Mobile: +91-9791099117)

Superfil Products Ltd.

Old No. 407/1, New No. 808/1,
    G. R. Complex Basement, Anna Salai,
    Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035.
    India.

Phone : +91-44-42969300 to 42964399
    Fax : +91-44-24343007
    Web : SUPERFIL - Home
    Hello sir,

I read one of your post and undersoot that you grown mangium teak over an area of 150 acres - I would like to collect more information about the same - Could you mail me your mobile no. or mail address at rajuks@yahoo.com ?

Thanks

Raju
    i have 31 acres of clear land with water and electricity in nashik area 43 kms from nashik panchvati in dindori taluka you may call me on 97694 72784
    Do you have 10-12 acres of clear title, cultivable land in Nashik Distt...with water and electricity connections...
    please contact 09972610000. vivek
    Hi Sir

I Have some good land percel of my company to be sold at a very resnabale peice please get in touch with me my cell no is 9371113842 regards chetan
    kindly send me the details regarding water, light and approchable road type of cultivation etc and rate per acre. monishkalra@yahoo.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…