Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya,
    I am writing on behalf of a R&D lab and TC producer in Gujarat..what is it that you want to grow? They provide technical consultancy and planting material as well...have done same for Gujarat Gram Vikas Nigum...email sunagri@gmail.com or see their website: Sun Agrigenetics Pvt. Ltd . Vadodara Gujarat INDIA.

Also another company is Cadilla Biotech in Gujarat and I think institutes like GSBTM also provide consultancy

Cheers
    I have newly erected Green House in Rajasthan and require someone for technical assistance on profit partnership or I can lease it. Any one is interested, pls contact me on my PM.
    You can purchase Zaffron/Saffron Corms from Chenab Industries-Kashmir
    Chenab Industries Kashmir (CIK)
    Can you suggest growing of Mushrooms in areas where temp goes upto 45 to 50 deg. centigrade and in winter upto 7 deg. centigrade. I'm talking about Arabian Gulf country Doha - Qatar.
    I want more idea on Mushroom growing if it is worthwhile.
    Thanks.
    Rashi.
    I am a small scale farmer from rajasthan, jhunjhunu, district. I have Green Houses
    and planning for high tech nursery near future. I have started in Horticulture also
    and interested to grow mushroom.
    Mr.Sadiq,
    You may communicate with me via e-mail: sudhir_vpai@yahoo.com for seedless Lemon and other saplings.
    Dear sir
    I can supply you with aloe vera leaves in any given quantity . please let me know your requirement .

Thanks & Regards
    Amith G
    98801 29150
    Dear sir,

We are the leading manufacturers of PVC, HIPS, and PP films since last 25 years.
    We are catering to the requirement of Confectionary; Writing Instruments & Pharma.our esteemed clients are Cadbury, Britannia, Dabut, Anchor, Oral-B, Linc, Today's pen, Godrej consumer.

We are using international Quality chemical for production of Non-Toxic Food grade Films& it has minimal in order.

We are introducing new product for mushroom industries.
    we are interested to suppplying Samples and product detail.
    For furthar detail, You may contact to this Number.

Thank You,
    Vinod plastic Industries,Mumbai
    +91 9769229861, 022-28208185
    WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST MUSHROOM FACTORIES/MACHINES FROM AUSTRALIA PRODUCING 181 TONNES FROM 400 SQUARE METRES AREA.
    KINDLY CONTACT US AT prakashcv@bigpond.com or 0061395619476/0061400552850
    Hello Mr.Sadiq,
    I need Buyer for Land sale around Coimbatore,Madurai & Chennai.Land use for Industrial & commercial i have genuine contacts,Can you source me END buyer?

with best regards
    Rajesh Sathya
    Chennai
    Mobile : ++91-9840143797
    hi
    sir i am also interest in mushroom cluture, milky & oysters i like to get marketting & techinacal support
    Hii. iam also wants to cultivating the mushroom.if u have any information please send me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…