Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ashwini,

I own a rabbit farm and request you to please advise me on the market or the buyers of the rabbits. It would be a great assistance for my business. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sudhakar
    sudsworls@gmail.com
    Hello,
    Greeting for the day. Thanks so much for your information. We are going to start a dairy firm with 2000 cattle. In this regard we need your help. In this connection you are requested to give your contact details so that we can go for further discussion.
    Thanking you,
    gurudas
    guru1701@gmail.com
    Dear Mr.Ashwini,
    Good day to you.
    Thank you very much for the information you have presented on Bio-gas.I will be highly thankful to you if you could guide me in collection of carbon di oxide and purified bio gas separately.I want the co2 for using in my other agricultural operations where oxygen will be liberated.
    Thanks,
    J.C.Narra.
    Hi Ashwini,

Im interested in starting agriculture from Banana plantation. Please let me know the details like cost per acre for plantation and procedure for this plantation.

Thanks in advance,
    Poornima
    would like to start agriculture business in Mayurbhanj district of orissa. this could be either dairy or poultry. Interested to know project feasibility on this.........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…