Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Respected sir
    I have 2000ton green amla [goose bery] iwant to deal with corporate.
    with best regards
    sinh Abhishek Id;singh85abhishek@yahoo.com
    Dear Sir,

Regarding your enquiry for rice husk, we ready to supply pleasegive us your contact details.

With best regards
    S.Rambabu.
    Mail: ubfsindia@gmail.com
    Dear sir,

We are a UK based company and we specialize in importation and distribution of Food items especially Rice, presently we are interested in buying rice in a large quantity, any reliable supplier should contact via email: starpointgroupltd66@yahoo.com for immediate business negotiation.

Regards,
    Dr. George Cleese
    Hello sir, we are real estate agents,contact us at sharmila9m@gmail.com Land measuring 50 acres is for sale at H.D.Kote road,Mysore
    Hello dear friend subramani please feel free to contact me on cultivatingmushroom@gmail.com
    Hello dear friend subramani please feel free to contact me on cultivatingmushroom@gmail.com
    Hello Mr Subramany

I am looking for growers /suppliers of sweet lime (Mosambi).Can you help with any contact details pls

Regards

Pankaj Choudhary
    Jamshedpur
    Sir,
    I have enough stock of curcuma caesia kali haldi. Now planning to sell it. I think you can guide me to the correct market. kindly guide me regarding this. This is from Kerala.
    sasichelakara at gmail dot com or 09447151594
    I am interested in organic farming. wish to buy suitable land and need your guidance as to what products should I go for. I wish to set up the farm within 200 kms from mumbai. area proposed is approx 10 acres to start with. any one can give suggestions with their experience.

contact Details :
    Mobile : 0 93 22 22 15 44
    email : info@naturallygrown.co.in
    Dear sir,
    We are manufacturer of Unnani medicine in SURAT.
    Please send the Food Grade Aloe Vera Gel Price.

Sr.No. Description Quantity
    1 Food Grade Aloe Vera Gel 500 Litters / Month. In 100 Litters Jar

Company Name: GREEN REMEDIES
    Street Address: 103, Kashmiri Complex
    Nanpura Market.
    Opposite Gandhi Baug
    Surat: 395001. GUJARAT
    Mobile: 09374718267
    E Mail: greenremadies@gmail.com
    Further Quarries will met Instantaneous response.
    Thanking you with regards
    Azazul Haque
    Hello Sir ,
    My name is Ramakrishna madasu Iam from AP i want to start aloe vera juice manufacturing plant near to hyderabad, ihave seen one of your postings regarding aloe vera, are people exporting juice &if you are ready to buy aloe juice in bulk quantities, i want to start manufacturing plant with acapacityof 500 liters per 8 hours capacity. please mail me soon to
    ramakrishnamadasu&gmail.com
    Dear Subramany

i wanted a 100+ acre land in chemical zone near panvel roha.
    can u give me the details

my mobile no is 9867275675.
    Sir
    we are manufacturing crude corn oil plant in Dharwad in karnataka if you are interested in the product pls send your details to my email kanandmysore@gmail.com - 9243510004
    hey subramany pls call me for land i have my uncle land 25 acre in at lonawala ( MAZGAON). if u are int pls call me 9773578118.
    Dear Mr subramany,
    Why you are joking to the members of forum,
    As you are not responding for queries I called you so many times but always you replies that you are busy & calling after some time with complete details of query.
    Hello sir, this is ashwini completed bsc in pcm I residing in bangalore at RT nagar I am intrested to do agriculture training were i can get good job after this training.thanking you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…