Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Black turmeric / curcuma caesia/ kali haldi

Register

Click Here!

venkcae3

we are interested in bulk growing of black turmeric and need particular companies buying kali haldi in bulk for processing and using it for processing for end use . thus, we can supply any quantity if interested in contract farming of same and process it for uses under pharma /ayurvedic /medicinal purposes as of good content of CAMPHOR / CURCUMIN / CAMPHENE / BORNYLENE / CINEOLE / BORNEOL +++ !! Can connect for further details .
We have good quality black turmeric rhyzomes.

Last edited by a moderator:

K

kirianjah

we are interested in bulk growing of black turmeric and need particular companies buying kali haldi in bulk for processing and using it for processing for end use . thus, we can supply any quantity if interested in contract farming of same and process it for uses under pharma /ayurvedic /medicinal purposes as of good content of CAMPHOR / CURCUMIN / CAMPHENE / BORNYLENE / CINEOLE / BORNEOL +++ !! Can connect for further details . Speed Test
what qty you can arrange to supply , need at nearby Bangalore, Doddaballapura.

Last edited:

mdp280277

I am growing black turmeric in my farm on experimental basis in maharashtra and so far the plans are very good and growing as per expectation. I am going to grow it in large scale from next year. please contact me if anyone can agree to buy the black turmeric bulbs or in dry form.

Last edited: