Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Black turmeric / curcuma caesia/ kali haldi

Register

Click Here!

dandy235

we are interested in bulk growing of black turmeric and need particular companies buying kali haldi in bulk for processing and using it for processing for end use . thus, we can supply any quantity if interested in contract farming of same and process it for uses under pharma /ayurvedic /medicinal purposes as of good content of CAMPHOR / CURCUMIN / CAMPHENE / BORNYLENE / CINEOLE / BORNEOL +++ !! Can connect for further details .

Last edited by a moderator:

chi_abr7

we are interested in bulk growing of black turmeric and need particular companies buying kali haldi in bulk for processing and using it for processing for end use . thus, we can supply any quantity if interested in contract farming of same and process it for uses under pharma /ayurvedic /medicinal purposes as of good content of CAMPHOR / CURCUMIN / CAMPHENE / BORNYLENE / CINEOLE / BORNEOL +++ !! Can connect for further details .
I am from Kerala and is interested to farm black turmeric, black ginger and kasthuri manjal (Jangali haldi). Do you know anyone who supply good seeds.

mst555

I am from Kerala and is interested to farm black turmeric, black ginger and kasthuri manjal (Jangali haldi). Do you know anyone who supply good seeds.
Hi, I am from Assam Diphu. Available of black turmeric and black ginger. If you need I can provide

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

jmadhu

Hi, I am from Assam Diphu. Available of black turmeric and black ginger. If you need I can provide
Hi , Need price info for the above , what qty you can arrange to supply , need at nearby Bangalore, Doddaballapura.

premdesai

I am interested please contact me .

shirin

Hi , Need price info for the above , what qty you can arrange to supply , need at nearby Bangalore, Doddaballapura.
We can supply black turmeric from Kerala about 200 kgs ready. you can contact.

meebha04

We are direct producers of Black Turmeric from North East India, Please inbox your company and contact details.

SupportTeam

Staff member
@dandy235 --- Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

big buyer is Gurgaon based company Herbs India

vasishtar

Contact no pls?

meebha04

Hi Sir we can supply good rhizomes direct from our farm from North east India at very good rates. Let me know if you have any requirements.