Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Trainer near Amravati to give information about organic farming

Register

Click Here!

I can provide instructions by Email to convert your chemical land into organic under "Zero budget natural farming" system. This system means you can produce organic food with zero investment.

Last edited by a moderator:

kalistar

I need suppliers of organic food products. I am interested in marketing organic products both in domestic and international markets

All are not organic, which are available in the market. Select GOVT.CERIFIED products and try to visit the production site before purchase for export market

TS

I can provide instructions by Email to convert your chemical land into organic under "Zero budget natural farming" system. This system means you can produce organic food with zero investment.
Hi, I am also interested to start an organic farm. Can you send your contact no. and email id?

You can contact us. You will get instructions through Email which you can follow as per my guidance. Before that, kindly visit "Zero Budget Natural Farming" (ZBNF) system web site and FB posts Subash Palekar to know more about the system which I want to implement in your farm.

I have written 4 times against your requirement and this is final. Producing organic products are simple, but, if you want to sale & market, the products must be certified by Govt. authorised agency is a must. You will get FREE training from Padmasree Subash Palekar regarding "Zero budget natural farming" system. Contact his FB and try to get information about training near by you. Also go to the site of the system and learn more about "Zero budget natural farming" and understand how to make organic with FREE of cost.