Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Event Talk with Dr A.B. Rema Shree on "Spices-Local and Export market potential of black pepper, cardamom, chilli peppers, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin"

Register

Click Here!

Talk with Dr A.B. Rema Shree on "Spices-Local and Export market potential of black pepper, cardamom, chilli peppers, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin"
Posted by SupportTeam
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 - 11:00 AM
Until: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 - 11:30 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Asia/Kolkata)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Asia/Kolkata

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SupportTeam

Staff member
Dr A.B. Rema Shree is the Director, Spices Board, Palarivattom, Cochin, Kerala. She says that studies say spices have an unparalleled capability for preventing and curing modern lifestyle diseases like cancer, obesity, alzheimer's and hypertension. During the meeting she would also speak about spices and it potential role in human life other than its flavour. For more details view https://bit.ly/2ZwpfjA

Online meetings are available only for Premium Members

RECORDING OF THE MEETING:
View media item 230

Last edited:

gounder28

I am interested in for this meeting and have to discuss about importing opportunities to North America (USA, CANADA). If any one interested in exporting please connect with me, lets see how we can help each other. God Bless

anilsancheti

I am interested in for this meeting and have to discuss about importing opportunities to North America (USA, CANADA). If any one interested in exporting please connect with me, lets see how we can help each other. God Bless
Dear Mr Gounder,

This is Anil Sancheti and Sandeep here from Bangalore. We are plantation owners and growers of Black Pepper and Arabica Coffee. We have our estate in Chikmagalur, Karnataka situated in the western ghats of India. Along with cultivation, we have been trading these two locally and we are looking at expanding into exports. I am sure we can help each other out here. Please do provide me with your contact details so that we can discuss further.
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

ghillsind

Interesting topics about spices market. we are processor of Indian Spices like Pepper and green cardamom from Tamil Nadu and as well operating with co-operative society in Idukki district.

We expecting more details about export opportunity for spices, financial support and government norms etc.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

pritirao1

I am premium member and would like to watch this session recording, as I missed attending this , can u pl send me link for the same