Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Dealers / Distribution opportunity for organic fertilizer (Humic stars)

Register

Click Here!

yugavinash5

Ryan Export & Import is the recognized distributor of Humic Stars for domestic and international market. Humic Stars is an organic plant growth promoter, it enhances the soil condition and helps the plant to grow well.It increases water absorption, respiration, photosynthesis & germination rate, root, shoot growth & also increase the yield by 15-70% in many crops. Humic stars has been regarded as alternate solution to chemical fertilizer.

Approved and Licensed by NLS & NRDC -Government Of India.The unique feature of the product is its technology invented and formulated by Government.Its known for its reliability and proven its performance through various trials conducted by recognized Agriculture universities in India under various agro-climatic condition through out India.We have supplied this product in various parts of India notably Punjab,J&K,Maharashtra,AP and others.

We would like to invite any interested companies to join us for dealer/distributor for their respective regions to work on long term basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

yugavinash5

Is this suitable for Tea Plantation
Dear Mr.Nodlar,

Thanks for your inquiry. It is well suitable for all crops.This product has already been tested by Tamilnadu agriculture university (TNAU) around PAN India under various agro climatic condition and various soil condition.

It has proved to be excellent product for improving the soil fertility and yielding of the crops.Unlike other product this product is suitable for both Soil treatment (Drenching) and foliar treatment.

Nevertheless it is well suitable for Tea plantation. Can be applied for both soil treatment as well as foliar treatment.

We would welcome you to come up with the proposal for further proceedings.

nodlar

Thank You very much.
Dear Mr.Nodlar,

Thanks for your inquiry. It is well suitable for all crops.This product has already been tested by Tamilnadu agriculture university (TNAU) around PAN India under various agro climatic condition and various soil condition.

It has proved to be excellent product for improving the soil fertility and yielding of the crops.Unlike other product this product is suitable for both Soil treatment (Drenching) and foliar treatment.

Nevertheless it is well suitable for Tea plantation. Can be applied for both soil treatment as well as foliar treatment.

V

nodlar

Ryan Export & Import is the recognized distributor of Humic Stars for domestic and international market. Humic Stars is an organic plant growth promoter, it enhances the soil condition and helps the plant to grow well.It increases water absorption, respiration, photosynthesis & germination rate, root, shoot growth & also increase the yield by 15-70% in many crops. Humic stars has been regarded as alternate solution to chemical fertilizer.

Approved and Licensed by NLS & NRDC -Government Of India.The unique feature of the product is its technology invented and formulated by Government.Its known for its reliability and proven its performance through various trials conducted by recognized Agriculture universities in India under various agro-climatic condition through out India.We have supplied this product in various parts of India notably Punjab,J&K,Maharashtra,AP and others.

We would like to invite any interested companies to join us for dealer/distributor for their respective regions to work on long term basis.
[
Thank You very much.

V
Thanks very much for your response. I am from Assam. Can I have the details of requirements for dealer/distributorship.
Dear Mr.Nodlar,

Thanks Very much. I am from Assam. Can I have the detail requirements for dealer/distribution opportunity in my state.

yugavinash5

Thanks very much for your response. I am from Assam. Can I have the details of requirements for dealer/distributorship.

Thanks Very much. I am from Assam. Can I have the detail requirements for dealer/distribution opportunity in my state.
Please contact me for more details

farmkodi

Sir,
We are interested in your product, but before take up distribution or dealership, we wish to first try and have first hand experience before
Do let us know if we can get sample and costs involved to proceed further
Regards
Raghuvamsha

ajitpal

Hi

I am Ajit Pal singh looking for an opportunity to invest in some profitable business with good return. We can setup up a manufacturing unit with the guidelines and handle the distributionship , c&f as well. The location is Punjab in Zirakpur or Chandigarh or Haryana -Panchkula

Please contact
Ajit pal Singh