Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Download bankable Dairy Farm Project Reports for starting/expanding a dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

dr_vivekpatil

Visit Project Reports page at Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow and Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like milk sale price, labour wages, bank loan rate, repayment period etc. can be modified by the user) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows/buffaloes, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows/buffaloes, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your results/comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread so as to aid in further improvements and assist other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Last edited:

kooky

Dear Sir,

The above mentioned website is the most useful for project reports but i'm unable to go to the goat farming and Poultry farming project report.. can you help me out with this.

Thanks & regards,

Kavitha

dr_vivekpatil

Goat and poultry project reports

Dear Sir,

The above mentioned website is the most useful for project reports but i'm unable to go to the goat farming and Poultry farming project report.. can you help me out with this.

Thanks & regards,

Kavitha
Programming for the goat and poultry project reports is underway. Kindly check back after a few weeks.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil