Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

hcms

We provide knowledge and technology for the medicinal and aromatic plants cultivation..... we can help you from cultivation to the marketing in the form of Buy-Back

agrijuvenate

hi

Hello!

I'd appreciate if you could give us a glimpse of your profile asin wat all isincluded in your services and hw much you charge for them.

Thanks
Kamakshi

adammark

we have two agres fertile land in tanjore in tamilnadu pls advice for cultivation of medicinal plants in terms buy back thank u

needyou123

Cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants.

We provide knowledge and technology for the medicinal and aromatic plants cultivation..... we can help you from cultivation to the marketing in the form of Buy-Back
With reference about your notification about the above subject, I desire to get the needed information and technology for cultivation and buy back information.
I also need a loan I have 7 acres of land no borewell.
Hope I find your information useful.
With regards,
Paul Ponniah.

tguna11

Medicine Plant Cultivation

Dear Sir,

I am very interested in cultivating medicine plant in farm near Pudhupattinam (Kalpakkam) its on the way from Chennai to Pondicherry On ECR Road nearly around 65kms from Chennai towards Pondicherry, we are too much interested in cultivating medicine plant pls guide us by giving full details how to cultivating and marketing and we will be very pleased if u help us in this regards,

Hoping for early reply in this matter.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

(T GUNASHEKHAR)

hcms

Hello!

I'd appreciate if you could give us a glimpse of your profile asin wat all isincluded in your services and hw much you charge for them.

Thanks
Kamakshi
Dear Kamakshi,

Sorry for late response.We provide many services regarding the programs and workshops.For further details please contact us :

Mr. Prashant Chaturvedi : 08107379410

Or mail us your details on:
atul.hcms@gmail.com
info.hcms@gmail.com

Our main goal is to provide you our best service.

Thanks.

Last edited:

hcms

we have two agres fertile land in tanjore in tamilnadu pls advice for cultivation of medicinal plants in terms buy back thank u
Dear,

Regretting for late response. Regarding your quire, we conduct many workshops regarding the cultivation of medicinal plants and buy back agreement.For further procedure please contact us:

Mr. Prashant Chaturvedi : 08107379410

Or mail our quire on:
info.hcms@gmail.com
atul.hcms@gmail.com

We are here to serve you our best services.
Thanks.

Last edited:

pravinvala

interested in plantation

I have 15 acre land in gujarat close to ahmedabad and just on the river banks with water availability . Soil type is mild red sandy soil , generally we grow cotton , castor and even tomatoes in this soil . Please suggest what kinds of medicinal plants can be grown and cost per acre and yield and supports you would provide .

Last edited by a moderator: