Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

know coir pots

Register

Click Here!

linsonseb

Ready made coir pot are made of natural coconut fibre and Rubber latex (Rubberised coir) .They are used by Horticultural farms gardens green houses and nurseries . They can kept (with or without a frame or stand) with natural flowering plants to give indoors an elegant look available in variety of shapes.

Advantages

When the plants are grown in a coirpot the roots quickly penetrate pot walls contact with the air stops the roots from growing root buds start to appear and secondary roots starts to develop throughout the pot this phenomenon is known as aerial root pruning.

anybody interested? please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

sarathyseshadri

more info needed

Please provide more information: Photos, sizes, other specs like durability, eco aspects, including production capacity to my e-mail or your web site address????

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

amprskau

Ready made coir pot are made of natural coconut fibre and Rubber latex (Rubberised coir) .They are used by Horticultural farms gardens green houses and nurseries . They can kept (with or without a frame or stand) with natural flowering plants to give indoors an elegant look available in variety of shapes.

Advantages

When the plants are grown in a coirpot the roots quickly penetrate pot walls contact with the air stops the roots from growing root buds start to appear and secondary roots starts to develop throughout the pot this phenomenon is known as aerial root pruning.

anybody interested? please contact
we are in need of coir pots or net trays or any biodegradable pots of about 5 -10 cm size. Pl inform the rate and despatch details.

linsonseb

coir basket

3. FIBRE BASKETS: - are moulded rubberized coir Fibre baskets are mainly in spherical shape and are used as liners to wire baskets used for climbers and hanging plants in agri/horti/flori cultures. These are also widely used in terrace garden.
Emmanuel Green

swamyalok

need for my horticluture

HEllo sir
i need coir pots any shape is ok for me .
i need it in 7" to 20"[inch] and few of 30"for big plants
i need about 100 numbers in each of the above.
sir why most of the threads dont mention about the rate ,pls do mention the rate it will help to make the deal fast .
regards
kissan is king.
s a alok