Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Workshop For Dairy Farming

Register

Click Here!

Hi Friends,

Any body tell me,is there any "workshop" for Dairy farming is happening in a regular interval? Basically now i am living at kolkata ,so please inform if this short of event is happening or going to happen quite nearer to me (like in WB or Orissa)

Thanx in advance

cnsant

Workshop on Dairying....

Dear Sir/Madam

It gives us immense pleasure to inform that BiharState Milk Cooperative Federation Ltd. ( COMFED) Bihar in collaboration with Indian Dairy Association, (EZ), Bihar State Chapter, Patna is organising a Seminar on “Dairying in Eastern India: Challenges & Opportunities” at Hotel Maurya, Patna on 15th & 16th April 2012.

It is our pleasure to extend a warm and cordial invitation to you to participation in this Seminar. The detailed programme of the Seminar is attached. Shri Giriraj Singh, Hon’ble Minister, Department of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries, Government of Bihar, has kindly consented to inaugurate the Seminar.
The Seminar is primarily aimed to bring all Dairy Professionals, Policy Makers, Academicians and Milk Producers on a common platform for sharing their experiences and knowledge

We look forward to your active participation to make this event a grand success. Kindly confirm your participation in this Seminar at the earliest so that we are able to make your visit comfortable.

With warm regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Sir,

I want to attain your Seminar.

Can you forward me your detail for which i can reach you easily.

Please provide the program schedule or any address to my Email

thanx

cnsant

Dairy seminar in Patna....

Dear Sir,

Your mail box is full ; am unable to send any details.

You may please call anytime ; contact details available on google & facebook.

With warm regards,