Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wooden Green House / Simple and Low cost Green House - I built

Register

Click Here!

myagribunireddy

Dear Friends,
after beging made lot of research on Green House construction, decided that normal formers can not afford such a huge amount investment in greenhouse ( 20 - 40 lacs), it is impossible to dare to do it, resulting formers are not showing keen interest on this projects though yield expecting more and more.
formers are thinking that instead of investing 20 lacs on greenhouse, we can get interest nearly 20K-30K if we invest in in fixed deposits/ any other financial investment way, so due to this green house technology not moving deeply to the formers, they are starting treditional cultivation again, losing theire lives due to Over fluds, unsuitable climate drastically decrease the yield, festicides usage overall Former deciding to sucide with unbarable credits invested on crops.

keeping all the above points in mind, i have prepared one project called " Former Friendly GreenHouse" interms of Cost, durability, usability and effieciency.

my project will be finished within 5-6 lcas of green house per acra.

i have implimented currently in my own farms, basically it is a wooden structure, i know wooden structurecan have problem with wind/rain more, though have stabilized the structure with support systems.

all contents are used natually available with cheap cost.

comments required on this wooden green house advantages and disadvantages that will help in modification to overcome.

biocrops

green house

Dear Sir, I am interested in your green house for cultivating Coriander leaves which are demand in our area from May to November. So I want to visit your place for green house. Pl let me know your place.
Regards,
Acharyulu.

cketan

What exactly Technic you use to build low cost green house. if build by supprot system of wooden so it will also go to high cost.some dough are not clear with your details. provide us all information to grow your green house technic or mail chaudharik(at)hotmail(dot)com

farmware

This is the need based right concept and I support your efforts. When the plastic we cover on steel structure is only three years why not we earn money in simpler structure which can also be replaced after few years. Please contact me mpsfarmware@yahoo.com to discuss in detail. If you can discuss this system with any structural engineers they may sure improve for any wind damage as rain damage may not be a problem for you.