Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Without Investment Join As Power Project Business Agent

Register

Click Here!

viyor

we will invite peoples who like to provide a power sollution for farmers for water pumping, home lightining,/factory/hotels/resort, residential apartment/housing/shopping complex, college, school/ and everywhere there is power cut, no need to suffer, save 90%+ power through our Germany based hybrid small power generator, no need diesel/oil to run, run by natural air and sun and have free electricity for long life.
pl. write to, dharmesh@viyors.com , pl. visit our website VENON and Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature... <<<<<click this link.

Hi I'm vijay Adithya Kumar, I'm from bangalore.its gre8 to hear about the project. i'm glad to be a part of it. pl's contact me :

please contact..........

we will invite peoples who like to provide a power sollution for farmers for water pumping, home lightining,/factory/hotels/resort, residential apartment/housing/shopping complex, college, school/ and everywhere there is power cut, no need to suffer, save 90%+ power through our Germany based hybrid small power generator, no need diesel/oil to run, run by natural air and sun and have free electricity for long life.
pl. write to, dharmesh@viyors.com , pl. visit our website VENON and Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature... <<<<<click this link.

Last edited by a moderator:

vidyavathi

Hi,

It is really great news.

I want to part of this .

Please contact.........

Regards

veepul_1811

intersting project

Hi,i am vipul from Gujarat, to see your oroject i am intresting to be a part of your project.i want to join u.pls contact me

deepu9009

Hi myself sandeep reddy from bellary . it is an innovative project i want to be a part of this project so please contact me....

chellappan

Interested

Sir am interested to know about it...If u are not xpecting partners financially,may i know wat else u are xpectin...

vsmmatt

More details please

Presently I am errecting a 3 KW Solar system for houe and 1" pump. Have enough knowledge about PV systems. Will be happy to work with a company who can market. I am an experienced engineer, not a marketing person. If I can be of any use, contact sending your details through PM

moulirada

Hi I am glad to see such a news project which can help farmers community during this very critical season.I want o make hundreds of farmers as part of your project can you please get in touch with me,please contact......

Thanks you

ssprasad

3 KW solar system for irrigation & domestic needs

Presently I am errecting a 3 KW Solar system for houe and 1" pump. Have enough knowledge about PV systems. Will be happy to work with a company who can market. I am an experienced engineer, not a marketing person. If I can be of any use, contact sending your details through PM
Dear Sir,
I am interested to know about the 3 kw solar system insalled by you. Am also planning to have one mainly for irrigation and other misc needs. Pl let me know full details about the system (source, cost, technology and utility) and if any bank finance & govt. subsidies are available.
you may please respond,please contact..........
Thanks

sstyle

For agriculture

Dear Dharmesh,

I have an farm(40 acre) at Madhya Pradesh, Presently we are working at Chhattishgarh ,I want to devlop my farm in all ways like power genration for agriculture .please guide me .

Sanjeev Tayal
Tayal Construction
Please contact.........

xlagri

i want to gain more information about the same ..
please contact....

we are already in this business & are looking for further expansion ..

vdrnraot1

Hi

It's a great news, me too interested to join as an agent...
please contact........

kailash28

power generation project

Mr ss prasad ur 3kv pump power project i m intrested in marketting so if u send details i on mail id kiran28_more yah dot com

vsmmatt

Wish I had a solution like that !

I am in to R&D from past 26 years. We will be rewriting physics if something like this can be done. Our world will be completely changed within a few days. Inventors will be multi biiliioneers.

All you have to do is demonstrate and sell your products to advanced countries. You should be posting this in Climatechange Experiment, BBC, or Oxford. I am sure You don't have to look back in your life again. If what you claim is true. Read Kyoto Protocal. Biggest polluters are US, China and Australia if I am not mistaken.

This is a very small group. Contact those countries.

Just post how your machine can change the world in Climatechange Experiment and you will get all the attention you deserve.

Regards