Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

With out any investment,need partners.

Register

Click Here!

We are Labours supplying contract company in Chennai (Tamilnadu). We have contacts all over companies & factories in every Districts in Tamilnadu.

Wanted labour supplying partners of our business:
For arranging (job seeking) labours.No need education of the partners as wel as job seekers.
Works of the labours: Helpers in Factories,Building construction works,Security guards.Gardeners,Farm care takers (Couples).

Need education for Skilled workers:
Supervisiors. Production managers,Production supervisiors.

Partners can get commision amount for (supplying) each Labours.They may getting this commisions every month.This is Like a freelance agent work,they can earn money from their own places.without any investments and hard works.

Qualification of the Partners:
Partners have ability to arranging the labours from their own villages and the nearer villages.They should find the unemployeds.

Any more details,contact us without any hesitation.

contacts:Mr. Solomon.s.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajkollara

With out any investment,need partners.(Reply)

Hi

I am from Kerala. If you have any manpower requirements from Kerala, Please contact me.

pummy1

Please contact

Please contact me

Regards.

Rao Puran Pal

We are Labours supplying contract company in Chennai (Tamilnadu). We have contacts all over companies & factories in every Districts in Tamilnadu.

For arranging (job seeking) labours.No need education of the partners as wel as job seekers.
Works of the labours: Helpers in Factories,Building construction works,Security guards.Gardeners,Farm care takers (Couples).

Partners can get commision amount for (supplying) each Labours.They may getting this commisions every month.This is Like a freelance agent work,they can earn money from their own places.without any investments and hard works.

Partners have ability to arranging the labours from their own villages and the nearer villages.They should find the unemployeds.

I need unskilled labours

I need unskilled labours , every month 20 person. Flat salary Rs 5000 for 26 days.Overtime extra. They should ready to work heard and should do 2 To4 Hrs over time.For the over time getting extra salary.

Accomodation only free. Food they should prepare.Places of works, Whole Tamilnadu. Labour should not take leave, once in a year they can go for their own place, between no leave from company.

Every labour should bring their ID Cards(ration card/Voter Id, DL, with 2 passport size photos.

I need unskilled labours

I need unskilled labours
I need unskilled labours , every month 20 person. Flat salary Rs 5000 for 26 days.Overtime extra. They should ready to work heard and should do 2 To4 Hrs over time.For the over time getting extra salary.

Accomodation only free. Food they should prepare.Places of works, Whole Tamilnadu. Labour should not take leave, once in a year they can go for their own place, between no leave from company.

Every labour should bring their ID Cards(ration card/Voter Id, DL, with 2 passport size photos.

mktg

send ur Prtnership terms in more detailed format. i will be interested..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr plz.