Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wireless Temperature and Humidity sensors designed for Greenhouses

Register

Click Here!

lee1977

Maintaining a stable temperature and humidity level inside a greenhouse is essential to the health of a greenhouse.

NHR's wireless ZigBee temperature and humidity sensor relieves the greenhouse owner of the stress and frustration of being wired. The STH-03ZB allows the greenhouse owner to analyze data within the greenhouse. With the data that is received, the greenhouse owner can know about the environment of the greenhouse.

The STH-03ZB is a wireless battery operated device that uses 2 AA batteries to operate. The wireless transmitting means that there are no installation expenses incurred so the owner can install the device without hesitation. The device has a 50 meter (164 ft) transmission distance.

This way, the owner can reap a better harvest at the end of the growing session. Please note that this device, STH-03ZB requires a router and coordinator to operate correctly. Please contact Howard for more information regarding the STH-03ZB and the required accessories. Contact Howard:

nitinram

Hi Howard,

It would be great if you have a brochure for this equipment and the price tag. It would make it easier for us to then decide. If possible, I would appreciate if you could e-mail me further details.

Regards,

Nitin Rameshchandra

Last edited by a moderator:

lee1977

Nitin

please email me here: tw to get the information that you're looking for.

I look forward to your reply.

Howard

kpkpagri

Dear Sir,
I am intresting in your product.
Pl mail me product broucher/image and quote dealer price.
We are supplier for polyhouse, greenhouse, shadenate house etc.

Thanks

lee1977

kpkpagri

Thanks for the inquiry regarding the STH-03ZB sensor. Please email me w regarding your request. Thank you!

Howard

lee1977

Wireless Temperature sensors

Since the weather is becoming warmer, don't you think that a wireless sensor is more valuable because it provides exact temperature and humidity?