Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wind Mill

Register

Click Here!

kavundan

I would like to draw water from the well through Wind Mill. Can any one help me with the concerned manufacturers of wind mill.

Regards
Sebastian Peter

Last edited:

rmathews

dear

dear sebastian bhai

wind mill will cost more than 1 cr. wind mill generate power and same may be used for any purpose.

if your idea is to fix a wind mill to fetch water from open well , i think such wind mill need to be fabricated by local fabricators.

why do not think about bio gas using diary farm to generate power for farm requirements

rgds
mathew

kavundan

Small Wind Mill

Hi Mathew Bhai,

what you said is right I meant a small wind mill locally made by fabricators,but do you think they can make it because I don't have much idea to explain them.

Thank you once again Mathew

Regards
Sebastian Peter

QUOTE=rmathews;300702]dear sebastian bhai

wind mill will cost more than 1 cr. wind mill generate power and same may be used for any purpose.

if your idea is to fix a wind mill to fetch water from open well , i think such wind mill need to be fabricated by local fabricators.

why do not think about bio gas using diary farm to generate power for farm requirements

rgds
mathew[/QUOTE]

agri1972

water pumping windmills

It is commercially available in India.
From google I find a company
Wind Turbine Systems Private Ltd.
•Business type: manufacturer
•Product types: wind energy systems (small), water pumping windmills, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, renewable energy system batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:

auroville.org

Hello Sebastian,
Contact Auroville in Tamilnadu.
They have developed a Model to use in drawing the water. That should help you out for sure.

Good Luck,
Rajendra.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajandiver

Sabastian,
The water drawing wind mill is a real old concept. I have seen it 20 years back in motels in tamilnadu, so the technology is available then itself. Now before you venture into it, do the wind data research first. you will need to know the average wind speed and the total time of the year for which you can use the wind mill. no point making it and using it for 2 months in a year.
a solar module would be a better option in case wind velocity is less.

Search the net for dredo mysore and you will be able to get proper advice on the same.

Regards
rajan

I would like to draw water from the well through Wind Mill. Can any one help me with the concerned manufacturers of wind mill.

Regards
Sebastian Peter

warsiss

SRI - Wind Mill

Dear Mr. Peter,

SRI ( Society for Rural Industrialisation) and NGO promoted appropriate rural technology in INDIA is run by professors of Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi. they are based in Ranchi, they had developed an wind mill for drawing water from the well and that too from the help of local fabricators. You can contact them for tech specs or if they can train you to do so.

Regards.
WARSI