Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Who can purchase Agricultural Land

Register

Click Here!

allan_fernandes

Hi,

I have been interested in Farming. But I do not know how to go about it.
I am a Software Consultant and want to start with Farming now.
From what I have heard I need to have a farmer in my family to own a Agricultural Land ?
I intend to purchase land in Maharashtra.

Regards
Allan Fernandes

mmshai1

Getting Agri land

hello allan,

I also belongs to Maharashtra working in IT. Even I wanted to get into Agriculture and get green belt land but according to Maharashtra only farmer can purchase or if we have any from the family who used to be a farmer only those people can buy an agriculture land.

while purchase of agriculture land you have to submit 7/12 extract in which it will show you owns any farm land or used to be farmer earlier and was having land then only they will accept you for registration. I had one solution which I am planing to do. I am planing to purchase small agri land in tamil nadu and then i can show those document in maharashtra while purchasing agri land.

Any one from the forum please advice if this is wrong solution.

Thanks
Minhaz

ganapati

Hi,

I have been interested in Farming. But I do not know how to go about it.
I am a Software Consultant and want to start with Farming now.
From what I have heard I need to have a farmer in my family to own a Agricultural Land ?
I intend to purchase land in Maharashtra.

Regards
Allan Fernandes
Agricultural land ranging from less than Rs. 1 lakh/acre to Rs. 3,00,000/acre is available adjacent to my following property (contour map available on Email on request):-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

anantafarms

Hi !

I am Shailesh ! I am Interested in buying Agricultural land and doing farming in Dapoli. can you please send me further details as to how we can go about ?

Thanks and Regards

venky t

Purchasing agricultural land

Dear Sir,

As said by our senior members and person who is not owning an land can also buy an agricultural land provided any of your family members (ancistors) must have land or must have one cultivation.

We are placed at karnataka, if you are interested we can get you some land at cheaper rate in karnataka and and we will help you for creating the records for the same, based on this you can purchase land anywhere in India.

for further details contact,

Venkat

Last edited by a moderator:

gurusmart

Interested in buying land

Hi Venkat,

Please send a private msg with your contact number.

Regards

Gurudatta Bhat