Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

White Oyster Mushroom for Sale near chennai

Register

Click Here!

puma_san

I am cultivating white oyster mushroom near chennai. present capacity 10 kg/day and giving to the local market for Rs 120/kg. I can increase my production upto 100 kg/day. If you give bulk order, price is negotiable. I can also cultivate other varieties of oyster mushrooms as per your requirement. Interested people please PM me.

jp_sairam

I am cultivating white oyster mushroom near chennai. present capacity 10 kg/day and giving to the local market for Rs 120/kg. I can increase my production upto 100 kg/day. If you give bulk order, price is negotiable. I can also cultivate other varieties of oyster mushrooms as per your requirement. Interested people please PM me.
am planing to start the mushroom business i need ur guidelines to improve my knowledge and i need a bulk quantity

yashbish

Need oyster mushroom

Daily need 3kg