Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Which is Profitable tree for cultivation

Register

Click Here!

rajansala

I have 2 acre land in Vellore. Tamilnadu. I want to do tree plantation. Pl suggest which type of trees can be profitable to cultivate.

Rajan

Last edited by a moderator:

seum96e2

I am engaged in tree planting for the past 12 years in my 3 acre land near Trichy
you can buy seedling from Isha foundation nursery nearby
Depending upon the soil /water you can choose the trees
July is the ideal month for planting
Go round your place look for the trees that grow well and you can decide yourself

mayuka

There are so many plants to make a huge profit from a plantation. I am a farmer from Maharashtra. I have planted Kesari variety 2000 Mango plants last year and 1000 Sagwan plants in 2016. As compare to Mango plantation Sagwan will give one time profit after 10 to 12 years. Mango profits start in 2021 as within 3 years from a plantation. Sagwan also has various ways to make a profit from the 3rd/4th year.

garao56

If irrigation facility is available please go for Taiwan Gua cultivation , you will get income from 2nd year onwards . In between the gua plants , cultivate sandal wood under drip system you will be getting income continuously upto 15-20 years and at the end of 20th year you will get lumsum amount from sandal wood ( heat wood @ 25 Kgs per tree) . You will get at lease 2 - 3 lakhs profit per annum on Taiwan Gua.

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:

G.Ananda rao

sankaracs

If irrigation facility is available please go for Taiwan Gua cultivation , you will get income from 2nd year onwards . In between the gua plants , cultivate sandal wood under drip system you will be getting income continuously upto 15-20 years and at the end of 20th year you will get lumsum amount from sandal wood ( heat wood @ 25 Kgs per tree) . You will get at lease 2 - 3 lakhs profit per annum on Taiwan Gua.

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant,
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada, AP
Mobile: 9703128495

Mail: garao56HYPERLINK "mailto:garao56@gmail.com"@gmail.com
Is it possible to plant Kumil, teak, other trees in between Taiwan guava. In an acre how many plans can be done with high density farming?