Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Which crop can be cultivated with less maintenance ?

Register

Click Here!

kramsami

Hello,
I have a land around 4 acres in Kanchipuram, TN but I live in Bangalore. I tried lease with few people but none of them working. Can someone suggest me the better solution. Is there anything I can cultivate without a person or atleast I can use them once or twice a week to maintain the cultivation?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

snetra1

Sir,You can plant trees and put a small Pump room(Bore well) cum small House and put somebody to work!If approach local Forest Dept.they can help you!

maitys

Hello,
I have a land around 4 acres in Kanchipuram, TN but I live in Bangalore. I tried lease with few people but none of them working. Can someone suggest me the better solution. Is there anything I can cultivate without a person or atleast I can use them once or twice a week to maintain the cultivation?

Thanks
Fodder

shersil

S
Hello,

Thanks
Sir if you are interested you can contact me. We can talk about this more.

jayajency111

Hello,

Thanks
You can try aloevera

garao56

Dear sri Kramsami,

Best activity with minimum supervision is Farm Forestry like cultivation of Ecalyptus, Casurina, Malabar neem other trees . But now days there is no demand for Eucalyptus and and casurina etc as the one ton of wood will be Rs.2000 or less. (earlier Rs.3500 to 4000/-) . Hence please take custard apple fruit crop which will yield once in a year with good income. The plants generally grow wild under rain fed conditions. Now a days farmers are taking up pure fruit crop for which very good demand in the market . One dozen of custard apples at Vijayawada (AP) is Rs.600 to 1000 . After planting custard apple please also take up sandal wood as inter crop ,hence you will be getting income up to 15 -20 years on custard apple and after 20 years you will be getting huge income on the sandal wood trees. Infrastructural facilities like bore well, fencing , worker quarter, pumpset, dripsystem are to be arranged. You can avail a term loan from Banks or coopertives for taking up plantation of fruit crops.

Please contact us for further details.

2fcindia

Hello,

We have about 18 Acre land in Kannur Dist. Kerala and we would like to start a commercially viable farming project. Kindly advise us if you have any creative idea..

Thanks

pavanuas

Hi sir, as per my view it is better to plant Tamarind, it is hardy (less water required), less maintenance, good returns and more than that you will have less chance of theft.

garao56

Tamarind can be cultivated which is hardy plant without any care one can get definite yield of tamarind once in a year. Regarding commercially viable project, please inform the location of the land and resources available . Hybrid coconut plantation can be taken up in Kerala

stevifarm

Hello,

We have about 18 Acre land in Kannur Dist. Kerala and we would like to start a commercially viable farming project. Kindly advise us if you have any creative idea..

Thanks
Contact us for stevia and other medicinal crops with buy back arrangements.

garao56

Dear Kramsami garu, pl inform whether your land is having irrigation source or not and type of soil