Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

where tissue culture plants available in tumkur

Register

Click Here!

Hello there,

Please let me know where tissue culture plants available in tumkur. Tumkur is 80 KM from Bangalore.

Regards,

Mahesh Shinde

pradeepbio

Tissue Culture Banana

Hi,

We, a premier plant tissue culture lab based at Durgapur, West Bengal with a production capacity of producing 7 million plants per annum. We produces 6 millions of Banana Grand naine ( G-9) marketing throughout India and exporting to Pakistan, Malaysia, Bangladesh etc.. We also produces exotic ornamentals for domestic and export market.

Currently we have 8 lakhs of G-9 banana in primary stage and 5 lakhs in secondary stages.

Please contact us for bulk requirement for competitive prices and delivery.

Hello there,

Please let me know where tissue culture plants available in tumkur. Tumkur is 80 KM from Bangalore.

Regards,

Mahesh Shinde

Last edited by a moderator:

rajeagro

where tissue culture plants available in tumkur!!!

Dear Sir,

Can you elaborate what type of tissue culture plants you want? And in what quantity you required?
Can you please send same information, so, we can guide you with your terms and condition.

regard,
RajeAgro.

srinivas naik

Dear Sir,

We have Tissue culture lab in Bangalore producing different culture plant, if you are interested pls feel free to contact me to the below contact details.

vijay_agricos

G-9 tissueculture Banana .....export quality plants for sale.

Respected Sir,

We have export quality Graind naine (G-9) tissue culture plants.Plants are available throughout the year .We also provide you techinical guidance free of cost( 2 technical visits).We also give new quality banana fruit production which help to increase the income of Banana production.

for more detail information plz contact me on my id & number.

Thanking you,

Regards ,

shanmuga06

Tissue culture Teak & G9 bananan plants

Hi,
We are having good quality,high yield,tasty and virus free G9 Tissue culture banana saplings .we are able to supply of any quantam of your requirements and make delivery at you site.we offer our sincere service and support from plantation to harvest.we also having good quality genetic breed propagated and promoted from nagpur NC -21 breed Tissue culture teak saplings.

For more details plz conntact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001
+919843080275
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

intexmatrix

EPA Registration with Hygiene Disinfectant Chemicals

Hello there,

Regards,

Mahesh Shinde
Dear Sir,
. We import and deal EPA Registration with Hygiene Disinfectant Chemicals. The following are the effectively disinfectant products dealing New generation Premium quaternary ammonium compound, One Step Disinfectant Detergent, Non Alcoholic Hand Sanitizer , Aldehyde free Non-Irritant Fumigation disinfectant chemicals ., Products and supplying to the Hospitals, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) , Meat Food plants, Diary Farm, Livestock Farm, Pig Farm (Piggery), Hatching Farm, Egg Farm, Poultry Farm, Veterinary Farm. Our EPA Registration Disinfectant Chemicals Broad spectrum efficacy against Bacteria, Fungi and several virus types like foot and mouth disease, swine fever and more….
Our disinfectant chemicals very cost effective formula.
Thanking you
please contact....