Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Where from should i buy organic vegetable seeds its urgent

Register

Click Here!

khushironak

HI IM AMIT FROM HYDERABAD I HAVE TOOK UP AN AMBITION TO BECOME AN FARMER.... I WANT AN GLORY PATH DIRECTOR BY WHICH I CAN SERVE OUR SOCIETY AND THE PEOPLE IN NEED OF DAILY NEEDS
:confused:

kirti s

hello Sir

Pls contact
Dr. Prabhakar Principal Scientist IIHR
or Dr. Hebbar Senior Scientist IIHR
for organic genuine vegetables. They will guide u.
u make one vivit to IIHR it will be very useful to you.

vinjos

you may contact :glatseeds@gmail.comfor all type of vegetable seeds. They will send you the list of seeds available and required seeds will be send by courier.

Last edited:

kalis

Organic seeds / cocopet / Vermi available

HI IM AMIT FROM HYDERABAD I HAVE TOOK UP AN AMBITION TO BECOME AN FARMER.... I WANT AN GLORY PATH DIRECTOR BY WHICH I CAN SERVE OUR SOCIETY AND THE PEOPLE IN NEED OF DAILY NEEDS
:confused:
Pls contact 09940404319 or kalirajan1406atgmaildotcom. I give you all details of organic native seeds details with reasonable price.

sandipm

hi.. We all know farming is becoming unattractive day by day due to our dependence on hybrid seeds, chemical fertilizers and pesticides.I sincerely request everyone over here to sharing indigenous/native/desi varieties of seeds of India. The sharing can be done by the use of courier across India. Lets form a group for this purpose so that we are no longer dependent on the Multinationals for seeds and our other needs and become self reliant. I have created a page on facebook for this purpose (https://www.facebook.com/DesiSeeds) I suggest anyone who is interested in this to join this community so that we can share seeds among yourself.