Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question What would be the cost of fencing ?

Register

Click Here!

sabuperingad

Can somebody give me an estimate of what would be the cost of fencing?

The property in Kunnamkulam, Kerala, area is about 5.5 acres, with perimeter length of about 650 metre.

I would like to put in 6 ft height fence ;chain linked fence ( 3'' X 3'' mesh size, 14 swg 4ft height with 2 stiffener wires at top and bottom) and 2ft above that with 4 rows of barbed wire), fence supported on granite/concrete/steel poles placed about 10 ft apart.

greenlandfns

Can somebody give me an estimate of what would be the cost of fencing?

The property in Kunnamkulam, Kerala, area is about 5.5 acres, with perimeter length of about 650 metre.

I would like to put in 6 ft height fence ;chain linked fence ( 3'' X 3'' mesh size, 14 swg 4ft height with 2 stiffener wires at top and bottom) and 2ft above that with 4 rows of barbed wire), fence supported on granite/concrete/steel poles placed about 10 ft apart.
First of all the question is that why you need such costly fencing in a place like Kerala/Kunnamkulam for <> 5 acre land? What is there in the land to justify such costly fencing?
Walls, especially concrete walls/fencing, is one of the biggest ecological menace Kerala people have created over the last 3-4 decades which contributed much to the disastrous floods in Kerala recently.

Go for organic fencing if you have not hidden black money/tons of gold or diamonds inside the property. Even if you do all those costly barbed wire and such fencing, if a real burglar want to steal what you have stashed inside will steal it and you can't even complaint to police stating the truth because all that you have stored inside are illegal.
So, come out of all these nonsense about walls and fences and be logical. There are no wandering cows, elephants or tigers in Kunnamkulam to justify such costly fencing you are suggesting.
If you want low cost, organic fencing, please contact us: greenlandfns@gmail.com
You can see details of our activities and services in diverse post in this site: Well Known Member: greenlandfns.

garao56

please contact us for land development loan project report if required

G. Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Rtd. Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker
Yanamalakuduru, Vijayawada -520013, Krishna Dt, AP