Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question What should I do in my 5 Acer Land in Urigam ?

Register

Click Here!

denny11093

Hello,

Please can you advice what is the best to cultivate or animal farming to do in my agricultural land in Urigam? I have 5 Acers, I would like to be full time into this project I can take a loan of 15 lakhs

Thanks
KK

garao56

Ok sir, Please inform me the location of the land , soil type, irrigation facilities available at present or to be developed , crops to be taken up and borrowers ( land owner's particulars to prepare a project report for availing loan from banks or cooperative Bank.

Please call to me for details:

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Retd Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker,
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Vijayawada -520013, A.P
9703128495/8074257374

greenlandfns

Hello,

Please can you advice what is the best to cultivate or animal farming to do in my agricultural land in Urigam? I have 5 Acers, I would like to be full time into this project I can take a loan of 15 lakhs

Thanks
KK
Please mail us basic details of land including correct location (village, taluk, district, state) and your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
We can provide best scheme for maximum income from your land with least investment. Please see our diverse posts in this site about Integrated Green Farm project with High Value Crops and also Vriksha Ayurveda, Spiritual and Organic Farming Training Centre Franchise (VASOF-TCF) etc: Search posts by: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns.