Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

What is the process and documents required for farmer certificate in maharashtra?

Register

Click Here!

Hi,
My father has agriculture land on his name and he has got valid 7/12 and ferfar (8 A certificate). Last week, I went to Tahesildar office with all required documents to get farmer certificate. All documents like 7/12 and 8A which is on my father's name, is in place but Tahesildar office denied "Farmer certificate" saying that if I am going to buy farm land then I need valid "sathe khat" on my name along with all these document. I know that "Sathe Khat" is not required for Farmer certificate but no one in Tahesildar office accepting this fact.

Please let me know where I get official rules documents of government of Maharashtra for "Farmer certificate". Please help me with online link or Please let me know the way I can present official document in Tahesildar office so that they will listen to me.

I really appreciate any quick help. Thanks in advance

kausargold

Best Price Offer for complete Farmer's Documents which includes TCC by Advocate, 6/12, 7/12, 8/A, Farmer Certificate by Tehsildar with 10 guntha Land
For more detail's do send your Mail ID or postal address
Regard's
GREEN ORCHARD LAND DEVELOPER's
Mr Kausar Baiwala - 9322035506
Mr Yusuf Kausar - 9821637861