Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question What is the possible solution -80 acres land in Hills.

Register

Click Here!

invisible

Hi friends, I have 80 acres of land in kodaikanal hill region. still now it is without maintenance. just have some trees... now decided to do full time agriculture. but confused which crop, vegetable or fruit or farming to do ? looking for speedy income (within 3-4 months) and regular monthly income. can anyone please give me an idea?

vrikshaay

Hi friends, I have 80 acres of land in kodaikanal hill region. still now it is without maintenance. just have some trees... now decided to do full time agriculture. but confused which crop, vegetable or fruit or farming to do ? looking for speedy income (within 3-4 months) and regular monthly income. can anyone please give me an idea?
Please see private message (in conversation mode by clicking on your name) send to you. Please see the msg next to your name on top right.

Last edited:

sundar964

Well....you can grow vegetables....exotic fruits.....Dairy farming along with.
Home stay....which will Generate....Revenue....

abooanbu

Sir, I m from Coimbatore, I have given one idea to riskless, maintenance free cultivation of aromatic crops and produce of essential oils from that and also it is one time investment and it yields given for min 5 years from 4to 6 months onwards no tension of wild animals disturbance. Less labour maintenance.guaranteed income min 100000 per acre per year.No loss fear. I am 15+ years in this production and marketing line. I was also working for 3 years for a MNC French Fries company in Kodaikanal Me Malai areas. For further details contact feel free.

Last edited by a moderator:

akshayvignhesh

Why dont you start tourist place which can feed middleeast

pancha67

Sir, I m from Coimbatore, I have given one idea to riskless, maintenance free cultivation of aromatic crops and produce of essential oils from that and also it is one time investment and it yields given for min 5 years from 4to 6 months onwards no tension of wild animals disturbance. Less labour maintenance.guaranteed income min 100000 per acre per year.No loss fear. I am 15+ years in this production and marketing line. I was also working for 3 years for a MNC French Fries company in Kodaikanal Me Malai areas. For further details contact feel free.
I have 5 acre land in chittoor district please give me more details about this project

parvathii

Hi Sir. I am from Oddanchatram, Dindigul. We are planning to cultivate medicinal plants around 20 acres. Can I get your contact to discuss further?

abooanbu

Hi Sir. I am from Oddanchatram, Dindigul. We are planning to cultivate medicinal plants around 20 acres. Can I get your contact to discuss further?
Madam, I m happy to come to know about medicinal and aromatic plants cultivation. This is not a simply agriculture it is like agri business. Central government now make a mission on medicinal and aromatic crops cultivation it is going full-fledged in North India to make profitable, standard income to the farmers. For further details I give you full explanation of cultivation to oil production upto marketing. Give your mail id

Last edited by a moderator:

abooanbu

I have 5 acre land in chittoor district please give me more details about this project
Thank you sir, willing to ask detail about aromatic plant cultivation. First search in your surrounding areas or to visit agri university to get details anyone doing essential oil distillation process. Because you need min 20 acres own or leased land to cultivation of plants it is sufficient for production and earnings through out the year. So you must have one time investment for cultivation. If any further details give your email address.

garao56

Please send the photos of your land scape. Agri-tourism can be planned but require more funds for creation of infrastructure.