Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

What is pahani (RTC) called in Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

agriaaa

Sir
What is pahani called in Tamil nadu.
I want to extract agricultural certificate from Vellore district. Since no body know what is pahani or RTC in VOA OR Thasildar office can any body guide me.how to extract this certificate.

Thanks
AA.

greenlandfns

Sir
What is pahani called in Tamil nadu.
I want to extract agricultural certificate from Vellore district. Since no body know what is pahani or RTC in VOA OR Thasildar office can any body guide me.how to extract this certificate.

Thanks
AA.
RTC means Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (RTC).
May be the VOA and Tahsildar office people are fooling you!! They very well know the various names of Land Records used all over India, in different states, in different languages.
Anyway, the RTC equivalent in Tamil are: Patta/ Chitta/ Adangal.
And you can tell your VOA and Tahsildar that at least India is one country and as per land law rules they should know the document names in different areas of India.
And tell them, next time don't fool people: Just check this link:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-different-names-of-land-records-in-different-states-of-India

In Kerala, it is called Pattayam, and if Pattayam is not yet issued, there should Janmam theeradharam or Kaanam theeradharam etc.

mig29mk

To get adangal you need to have Patta or Land registration document for the given survey no then only you will get that to make it simple you just ask for Chitta/Adangal with the concerned VAO he will give provided with the above documents.