Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

What crops can I grow in 80 beeghas land in Jaisalmer, with tubewell and running sweet water

Register

Click Here!

omjaisalmer

Dear all,

I have bought 80 beeghas land in Jaisalmer, here I have tubewell and running sweet water. I have checked the water and soil and I got certificate from the department that both are good for fertilizing any thing in the field according to our climate in the desert.

As I am new in this field of agriculture so can anyone suggest me what kind of plants ( like heard about Amla, Sheesham and Gunda ) and what kind of crop ( like Aloe vera, Cumin , pulsese ) should I grow which is beneficial in the future and also I can keep my land organic.

Your suggestion and guidelines will be precious for me. Please help.

Om Kewaliya
Jaisalmer

susomoy

Dear all,

I have bought 80 beeghas land in Jaisalmer, here I have tubewell and running sweet water. I have checked the water and soil and I got certificate from the department that both are good for fertilizing any thing in the field according to our climate in the desert.

As I am new in this field of agriculture so can anyone suggest me what kind of plants ( like heard about Amla, Sheesham and Gunda ) and what kind of crop ( like Aloe vera, Cumin , pulsese ) should I grow which is beneficial in the future and also I can keep my land organic.

Your suggestion and guidelines will be precious for me. Please help.

Om Kewaliya
Jaisalmer
Connect to discuss 9899067566

madhavs1

Dear sir
Please think about aloe vera.you can get 1lakh per 1 acer and inter crops give 40k in 5 month.more details please feel free to make a call on 9866672765.we can explain.

sameet

I am a farmer having approx 55 hectares of land in athani Karnataka . I want to grow aloe vera in my land.
Can anyone please give me complete information about cultivation and packaging process of aloe-vera, plant set up and government support and scheme
Buyers also contact me.

Regards,
Sameet Patil
sameet.patil@gmail.com
and
Satish S

Last edited:

madhavs1

We can give buyback for aloevera we will guide you in cultivation of alover. Inter crops we can suggest in Aloevera.
More details please call on 9866672765