Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

What are the Aloe vera cultivation conditions?

Register

Click Here!

aliasadi

I would like to know about all possible conditions in which I can grow Aloe vera. Does it grow under direct and intense sunlight? Or it needs some shadow? Is it OK if the soil or water is slightly salty or not? What are the major and important differences between powders extracted from the whole leaf and the fillet gel? And finally let me know all you know that may help me. Anything.Thanks in advance.
Ali Asadi

kailash

for aloevera

I would like to know about all possible conditions in which I can grow Aloe vera. Does it grow under direct and intense sunlight? Or it needs some shadow? Is it OK if the soil or water is slightly salty or not? What are the major and important differences between powders extracted from the whole leaf and the fillet gel? And finally let me know all you know that may help me. Anything.Thanks in advance.
Ali Asadi
pls contact we can give u all detail.

consaltency of aloevera plantation

Ali Asadi
sir ,
i am rakesh choudhary here i geving 200 farmers conseltency.so for more detail contect me

Last edited by a moderator: