Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We Will Set Up Mini Power Plant, 1 lacks.onwards for home/farming/shop/farm Lightning

Register

Click Here!

viyor

Viyors Energy Corporation ( Indo-German Group ) will sep up mini power plants to generate 5000 watts to 100,000 watts +++ per day capacity Green power plants for your daily electricity Requirment to run, fan/Lights/Fridge/AC/TV/Water Pumps and others electricity requirments, the price started from 56,000/- onward and upto 10 lacks, depend on requirment/usage of hours/usage of equipments.
we will provide complete turn key project, and this is special packeage program from Viyors Group to promote renewable energy maximize in rural/remote area's. the price we offered its already quote from co. discount upto 50%, with insurence+2 yrs. warrunty. wind power plant life is 22 to 25 yrs.
Interested Parties pl. send there Bulk Requirment for Viyors Mini Power Plant, to, info@venon.org , for more details about this project..kindly visit / Click - this Link >>>> Venon.org and viyors.com when you entered in website kindly click on "Download" Page and click the file " Hybrid nano Power..."
offer valid only for 20 days. upto 25th June.

venkanna72

hi, i am very much interested .

i have 7 acres land near Bangalore & another same size near tumkur which i wnt to cultivate .i need power to lift water . pls give your proposals & details. pls contact me

regds,
VG Rao

Last edited by a moderator:

delmon

i am very much interested on your power projects. plz kindly let us know the full details plz call
gurumoorthi

boddujagan

Please let me know the Price

Dear Sir,

Please give us details to set up a power plant for my house and my cable operations and my farm house alos.

Please send a details.

Thanks
Boddujagan

Please contact..