Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question We want help in maintaining a Paulownia plantation Farm in India

Register

Click Here!

lialian

hello..

We have started paulownia plantation farm in 2009 in the northeastern part on India.Till now the number of trees we had planted so far is approximately around 80000 in numbers.We didn't receive any technical support or help from anybody.we have encounter so many problems due to lack of knowledge,we are not even sure of its type of species because we got the seeds from different places.so,if any body is there who also own's a plantation farm or any Board of plantation dedicated for paulownia plantation,we would really appreciate if you could share us some of your experiences and suggestions.I am also willing to share photos of the plantation,farm and its location.
Thank you
lialian

greentrading

Hi

hello..

We have started paulownia plantation farm in 2009 in the northeastern part on India.Till now the number of trees we had planted so far is approximately around 80000 in numbers.We didn't receive any technical support or help from anybody.we have encounter so many problems due to lack of knowledge,we are not even sure of its type of species because we got the seeds from different places.so,if any body is there who also own's a plantation farm or any Board of plantation dedicated for paulownia plantation,we would really appreciate if you could share us some of your experiences and suggestions.I am also willing to share photos of the plantation,farm and its location.
Thank you
lialian
Hi
I also wants to plant these on big way,from where you got seeds please revert me and help me,

greentrading

Need your Help

Hi friend.
I am also thinking for plantation of Paulownia plantation in my 26 acres farm in Konkan belt of Maharastra.Can you revert with your experience and location and contact details so that i can share with you.I would like to Visit your place.
Thanks in advance
Rajiv-09820489921/09223227239

quickvack50

Hi
I also wants to plant these on big way,from where you got seeds please revert me and help me,
Hello from Slovakia
I prepare a presentation on biomass as a primary sources of energy for a conference in India next February. I have been surfing on internet to collect some information on Paulownia plantations in India as they could help a lot in distributed power production in India.
Unfortunately, there is not much of information on the subject.
I would appreciate any information from you on the subject.
Best regards,
dr. Svaetopluk Zeman
sv.zeman@svedusol.eu

quickvack50

Hi friend.
I am also thinking for plantation of Paulownia plantation in my 26 acres farm in Konkan belt of Maharastra. Can you revert with your experience and location and contact details so that i can share with you. I would like to Visit your place.
Thanks in advance
Rajiv-09820489921/09223227239
Hello from Slovakia
Dear Rajiv,
I prepare a presentation on biomass fro a conference on renewable energy sources in India beginning next year. I have been searching for some information on Paulownia plantations in India for quite long time. Unfortunately, I did not find much.
I would appreciate you could provide me some information on your intention to establish a Paulownia plantation on your farm. On the other hand I could provide you some general information on how to plant Paulownia trees and how to use the biomass for electric power production.
Best regards,
dr. Svaetopluk Zeman
sv.zeman@svedusol.eu

huzefa27

Can i have your conatact number

Thank you
lialian[/QUOTE]

Hello from Slovakia
I prepare a presentation on biomass as a primary sources of energy for a conference in India next February. I have been surfing on internet to collect some information on Paulownia plantations in India as they could help a lot in distributed power production in India.
Unfortunately, there is not much of information on the subject.
I would appreciate any information from you on the subject.
Best regards,
dr. Svaetopluk Zeman
sv.zeman@svedusol.eu

S
hello..

Thank you
lialian
Hello Lialian, send me the temperature and pics of your land under cultivation of Paulownia? How many years since you have planted the seeds?

Last edited by a moderator:

nordnils

Hello. I am a forest manager from germany and currently doing some experiments with Paulownia plantations, different breeds and soils. I am happy to help, if there still are some questions. In my experience the breed/genetics of the tree is really really important. So I can recommend starting with an experimental plantation where you try out the different breeds that are available to you.

soneeka

Hello. I am a forest manager from germany and currently doing some experiments with Paulownia plantations, different breeds and soils. I am happy to help, if there still are some questions. In my experience the breed/genetics of the tree is really really important. So I can recommend starting with an experimental plantation where you try out the different breeds that are available to you.
Hello Sir
Thanks for your revert and extending to help. Which breed / genetics is good and what would you recommend? What type of climate, soil and Ph is the best for this plant? your inputs would be a great help.

A

adammarco

Can you revert with your experience and location and contact details so that i can share with you.I would like to Visit your place.

garao56

Please contact the Director, Central soil & Water Conservation Research & Training Insttitute, Dehradun on cultivation of paulowina trees