Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We provide loans, project financing & bank instrument to farmers/individuals

Register

Click Here!

carrickg

Dear sir/Madam,

We offer financial service to farmers/companies, such as Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. If you have a good relationship with your Bank, you can use our bank instrument as a collateral to borrow money from your bank to finance your project and business. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service.
We deliver with time and precision as seth forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, Our bank charges is negotiable and refundable. Below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1Million(Min) to Eur 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and other AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: MT-760 {Bank-To-Bank Swift}
7. Payment: Wire Transfer {MT103}
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service {within three banking days}

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Bank Guarantees, MTN (Medium Term Note), SBLC (Standby Letters of Credit) and Bank Draft (Confirmable Bank Draft). Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

We are also open for joint venture partnership, provision of short loans to farmers and all type of project financing.
Thank you,

For Further Inquiries PM US

philbenis

loans, project financing & bank instrument

I am interested in getting loan for my goat farming activities. Please give me some information.
Thanks a lot
Philip Benis

svenky

Please send me the details. I am interested in good agricultural project & bank loan to develop 100 acres of land in Tamilnadu...

Regards,

akmurthy7

joint venture-organic farming

sir,
if you are interested we can promote organic farming in 100 acres and for further details mail me
murthy-bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

neopack

Dear Sir,
I m looking loan for purchasing the land 18 acers i m located in Gujrat pl advice

dipak b vyas
Please contact...

ak_shankar

Dear A K Murthy

I got yr Reference on Agricultureinformation.com. where you Had Replyed to CARRICKG For Promoting JV for organic farming in 100 acres . Have you get any information from CARRICKG. I had PERSONAL MESSAGE to him but does not get any reply. If you have some information regarding JV than plz Reply me.

Thanks & Regards
Anil Shankar
Please contact..

philbenis

loans, project financing & bank instrument

Thanks for your information.
I am interested in getting loan for my goat farming activities. Please give me some information.
Thanks a lot
Philip Benis

hanamant

Dear sir/Madam,

We offer financial service to farmers/companies, such as Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. If you have a good relationship with your Bank, you can use our bank instrument as a collateral to borrow money from your bank to finance your project and business. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service.
We deliver with time and precision as seth forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, Our bank charges is negotiable and refundable. Below is our instrument description.

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and other AA Rated Bank.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Bank Guarantees, MTN (Medium Term Note), SBLC (Standby Letters of Credit) and Bank Draft (Confirmable Bank Draft). Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

We are also open for joint venture partnership, provision of short loans to farmers and all type of project financing.
Thank you,

Please give your contact address and details.

i need details about how to get your loan

I am starting a dairy farm with 10 jersy cows in starting.
i am from mysore,karanataka.
My name is udayshankar.
Please contact..
please forward me the details.

nav_45300330

dairy farming

iam naveen from mysore . i have 10 acres land . i need financial services. plz contact me .

Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you,