Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We provide loans,project financing and bank instruments to farmers/companies

Register

Click Here!

carrickg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir/Madam,

We offer financial service to farmers/companies, LOAN, PROJECT FUNDING and financial instruments such as Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. If you have a good relationship with your Bank, you can use our bank instrument as a collateral to borrow money from your bank to finance your project and business. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service.
We deliver with time and precision as seth forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, Our bank charges is negotiable and refundable. Below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1Million(Min) to Eur 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and other AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: MT-760 {Bank-To-Bank Swift}
7. Payment: Wire Transfer {MT103}
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service {within three banking days}

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Bank Guarantees, MTN (Medium Term Note), SBLC (Standby Letters of Credit) and Bank Draft (Confirmable Bank Draft). Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

We are also open for provision of short loans to farmers and all type of project financing.

Thank you,

For Further Enquiries PM US

Last edited:

ravirkravi

loans

we have innovative project in which you can store fruits and vegitables for 1yr, if you can help us in funding this project let us

Last edited by a moderator:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir/Madam,

We offer financial service to farmers/companies, LOAN, PROJECT FUNDING and financial instruments such as Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. If you have a good relationship with your Bank, you can use our bank instrument as a collateral to borrow money from your bank to finance your project and business. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service.
We deliver with time and precision as seth forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, Our bank charges is negotiable and refundable. Below is our instrument description.

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and other AA Rated Bank.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Bank Guarantees, MTN (Medium Term Note), SBLC (Standby Letters of Credit) and Bank Draft (Confirmable Bank Draft). Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

We are also open for provision of short loans to farmers and all type of project financing.

Thank you,

Hi, could you able to help to me for buy A 300 acre coffee plantation at Valparai,Tamilnadu @ rupees 1.5 crores. i will pay every year some amount based on your norms and conditins. i am really looking for response from your side. Please contact........

sathishbv

Investment needed for Agribusiness

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can i have your email ID, i needs to share some information with you? I need investment for my venture into AgriBusiness in Karnataka. Send it to my email ID below.

--
Regards
Sathish
Please contact.........

Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you,

For Further Enquiries PM US[/QUOTE]

divakarank

Finance

Dear Sirs

Please let me have your contact details. We have large acres to be cultivated with Energy Plants to sustain Renewable Green Energy plants with investments above 20 crores. Contact please........
Divakar

a2zmushrooms

agri funding

hello sir

i am interesteed to buy rubber estates in kerala

my project cost is actually 500 crores .

i am looking for the funder last six months .

can u arrange this fund through ur project funding base.\\

thankyou
please contact me in my mail

rajith

carrickg is on a distinguished road
Default We provide loans,project financing and bank instruments to farmers/companies

Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you,

Last edited by carrickg; 6 Days Ago at 10:15 AM.

requested project loans for agri and animal husbandary

Respected Sir,
i am intersted in agri & animal husbandary,though i had 5 acres of land.So i need a project loans as soon as possible...

If ur interested, kindly contact me.

Thanking you

with regards
U S kishore Kumar
Please contact.........
cbe.

Hai i saw your mail &i have given my details

sir,
i want to start a dairy farm with 20 cows,Also Planing to plant banana crop.
so i need the details &how can i contact you.
thanking you
uday
please contact..........

guru1701

Hi,
I am Gurudas from West-Bengal. We are going to start a dairy firm with 3000 cattle. We need finance for our project. Plzs send your contact details for further discussion on urgent bases.
Thanking You
gurudas
gdey@in.com

dineshmore

project finance and banking instruments

please inform your contact details

Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you,

gsekar

PL MAIL ME YOUR BROUCHERS WITH CONTACT DETAILS.
Please contact......

WITH REGARDS
G.SEKAR.
INDIA, COIMBATORE.

abbu

i need loan

helloo sir,

i am having 5 acres plot and planning to setup goat farm for that i need loan around 50 lacs , can you people help me,Please contact......

regards
abbu

somapalli

sir i want lone for medicinal plants cultivaction

sir
i have interested herbals cultivation in 50 acer, i want to some investment please provide.Please contact........

yashu

i need loan

sir, I have 2.5 acre of land , i want to start an organic fertilizer production unit with the help of Bijapur agriculture university. I am interested with your offer, please mail me with your terms and conditions.

with regards, , yasharaj, mangalore.
Please contact...

kumaramerica

Needs 3 Crores for a Dairy Farming Project

Hi,
Greetings for the day.I am Chandrashekar from Bangalore. I am planning to start a “DAIRY FARMING” project near Bangalore. I have completed my exclusive reasearch on this project for almost 3 years and have visited nearly dozen of Dairy Farms/Plants across india.Also I have sucessfully completed a certified course in Dairy Farming (Management) certified by the Animal Husbandary dept., Govt. of Karnataka.
Also i have identified 40 Acres of Agricultural Land for this project, with a initial livestock of 250 Cows. I am looking for the project Funding which would be around 3 Crores in our case, for which i can give collateral security also to some extend. Kindly either mail me your full details or provide your mail id / contact details for further discussion.Waiting for your positive reply.

Warm Regards,
Chandrashekar
Please contact....

vishwakarma

Green House Project

Dear Sirs

Please let me have your contact details. We have large acres to be cultivated with Energy Plants to sustain Renewable Green Energy plants with investments above 20 crores. Contact please........
Divakar
Hello,

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc for export and high end domestic market

Total investment required in this Green House Project, in one green house of 1000 mts sq. is, Rs 10,00,000=00

Promoters contribution required is, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house.

This 25% can come from Land owner or the investor joining as a promoter, by joining hand with land owner.

Remaining 75% investment of Rs 7,50,000=00, this is 75 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house.

This 75% will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC / state govt subsidy program.

In the state of Rajasthan, there is subsidy of 75% from the state Govt.

So that remaining 75% will come from state Govt, if this project is set up in the state of Rajasthan

Avg / Min Net profit, from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00, per year.

ROE in this Green House Project is minimum 100% and above.

We are already implementing Green House Project in state of Rajasthan, using the 75% subsidy offered by the state govt of Rajasthan.

We are setting up website for this project

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

Our target is to erect total 1000 green house having area of 1000 mts sq each, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also.

Let me know if you are interested in this green house Project

Regards

MRC

anu320

about loan

hello sir

i am interesteed to buy rubber estates in kerala

thankyou

rajith

SIR, I AM FROM INDIA,. I AM AN AGENT. MY CLIENT IS GIVING LOAN. PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBER TO MY MAIL--r.anuradha1@yahoo.co.in. my client is a loan provider .he is doing privately. if u are intrested please mail me. i want your e-mail id and phone number .so send me as early as possible.

am interesteed to buy rubber estates in kerala

thankyou

t/u
r.anuradha

taip

Project Loans

Dear Sir,

Your company profile has been noted with much interest.

We are based in Sri Lanka, involved in SME Agricultural, Energy and
Consultancy Service providers.

Several investors in different field of Industrial activity are keen in
your project loans etc etc, therefore, if you are prepared to extend
your services please send a Private Message, through this site early.

Rgds
Naheer

jayaamanohar

providing loan reg

sir,
we r interested in your offer for our imports of sugar from brazil for issuing rev.l.c .
pl.revert back with details...
thanks & rgds
k.manohar