Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We can make your farm organic

Register

Click Here!

rahulgreen

Dear sir,
We propose to crystallize the Organic dream into a reality.
We also provide consultancy on organic farming

Conventionally people mistake organic with just use of compost, cow-dung, Vermicampost, a few growth promoters, a set of home made formulations and precautions. It is also being mistaken that – “Going for organic means reduced output”. Another major hurdle has been the lack of solutions available in organic range for pest management.

With constant research, we present a comprehensive natural crop protection & nourishment solution for seamless transaction to organic farming with the following attributes:

Ø INDOCERT certified range of Organic products.

Ø Wide range covering Organic Manure, Growth promoters, micro nutrients, seed treatment, and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions. Our range handles almost the complete spectrum of Pests.

Ø Qualitative improvement in the produce in terms of nutritional value, taste, shelf life etc.

Ø Restore the land fertility and the ecological balance.

Ø Maintain & increase the output.

Ø The solution is surprisingly cost effective and it does not increase the cost of inputs rather decrease it in subsequent years.

Thus, we are talking of Profitable and Sustainable Agriculture, eco friendly agriculture and improved economy of the farmer.

For over 7 years a number of farms have discovered the magic of Organic with our range. It’s your turn to discover the wonderful experience.

The attached literature shall give you more insight into the range.

Further we can explore the areas of cooperation and solution once we understand your crop pattern and practices. This will help us deliver you the optimized solution for your requirement.

Thanking You,

Rahul Kulkarni
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

ravipar

Dear sir,

Conventionally people mistake organic with just use of compost, cow-dung, Vermicampost, a few growth promoters, a set of home made formulations and precautions. It is also being mistaken that – “Going for organic means reduced output”. Another major hurdle has been the lack of solutions available in organic range for pest management.

With constant research, we present a comprehensive natural crop protection & nourishment solution for seamless transaction to organic farming with the following attributes:

Ø Wide range covering Organic Manure, Growth promoters, micro nutrients, seed treatment, and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions. Our range handles almost the complete spectrum of Pests.

Ø Qualitative improvement in the produce in terms of nutritional value, taste, shelf life etc.

Ø The solution is surprisingly cost effective and it does not increase the cost of inputs rather decrease it in subsequent years.

Thus, we are talking of Profitable and Sustainable Agriculture, eco friendly agriculture and improved economy of the farmer.

For over 7 years a number of farms have discovered the magic of Organic with our range. It’s your turn to discover the wonderful experience.

Further we can explore the areas of cooperation and solution once we understand your crop pattern and practices. This will help us deliver you the optimized solution for your requirement.

Thanking You,

Rahul Kulkarni
Please contact..
kindly forward the stated literature to my ID
Please contact..
will keep in touch ,
bye.

sankarg4

Dear sir,

Thanking You,

Rahul Kulkarni
Please contact..
Dear sir,
kindly forward the stated literature to me shortly, Best regards,
G.Sankar,
Rajapalayam, Tamilnadu
please contact..

pranav53

Promote Organic farming.

Dear Kulkarniji,
namaskar,

Kindly go through the website
We belive to gether we can promote the movement of Organic Farming.
Our ragne of products are certified Organic by INDOCERT.
For more details do contact me
Pranav Dave

Dear sir,

Thanking You,

Rahul Kulkarni
Please contact..

bcpp

I am interested in organic farming and gardening. Kindly send me your detailed litereature and your terms and conditions for your cooperation and solution. contact me.

pranav53

Jaiveek's Organic Agri. Inputs.

Kindly visit our web sight and inform us if you have any more inquiry.
We offer INDOCERT certified Organic products for Organic cultivation.
Pranav Dave
Please contact..

mahibalan

Organic Aromatic Plant contract Cultivation

Would be interested in Contract Cultivation of Palmarosa, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Chamomile, Lavender, Rosemary, Vetivert, Ginger, Peppermint, Cypriol, Basil etc.

Farmer/NGO must have NOP Certified Land.
Interested Farmers/NGOs can contact us:

Please contact..

pranav53

True Ornanic Input Supplier

we are Organic Input supplier company. Our range of products have organic certification form INDOCERT.
In case if you need any of our organic range of products we can make them available to you.
Kindly let us know your interest.
you can vissit our websight for to know more details of products.
Pranav Dave

jodhanaalt

Dear Mr. Rahul Kulkarni
We, are interested in developing Organic farming at Jodhpur.
Kindly send us your proposal for the same.
Regards,
Prafulla Pant
New Delhi
Please contact..

amithaannamalai

To start Aloe vera plantation in organic method with certificate

Dear Sir ,

I want to plant Aloe vera with organic certificate.Kindly guide me in this regard.My waste lands are located in Tamilnadu near madurai with moderate water supply. With regards.

sode

estimation for organic farming

Dear Mr. Rahul Kulkarni
We, are interested in developing Organic farming at Chitradurg [200 KM From Bangalore] Kindly send us your proposal for the same.
Regards,
Maheshwar singh

Organic Certification / Assistance Requested

we have interests in farming in Mahad. Can you please give me your contact details so that we can discuss some areas of interest in Organic cultivation.

thanks
Raj

Please contact..
3. Company ; Royal Food Supplier

sanjeevp10

hi,

Hi Rahul,

I have a land near Dapoli,Ratnagiri Dist.I am interested in Organic Farming,i am new in this field,Pls advcie me.
Can u please provide me ur contact no.

Regards,

Sanjeev Purohit
Please contact..

Dear sir,

Thanking You,

Rahul Kulkarni
Please contact..

prabhuyadwad

Kindly answer my questions

Hi Rahul,

I am from karnataka(Bagalkot) i am interested in organic farming. Currently we are in to inorganic farming .we have 70 acre land with fully irrigation .Currently we are growing sugar cane we are getting 40 -60 tone per acre
We want to grow 100 tone and above per acre

How to achieve it?

Is it possible from your service?
How much fees do you charge?

Do you provide what kind of services to farmers?
How much cost it will come for sugar cane per acre in for organic farming?
Do you provide any ingredients to farmers?

Kindly advice
Please contact..

vishwakarma

Would be interested in Contract Cultivation of Palmarosa, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Chamomile, Lavender, Rosemary, Vetivert, Ginger, Peppermint, Cypriol, Basil etc.

Farmer/NGO must have NOP Certified Land.
Interested Farmers/NGOs can contact us:

Please contact..
Hello,

We are developing 500 acre organic faring project in MP.

If you are interested in contract cultivation of

1. Palmarosa,
  2. Lemongrass,
  3. Patchouli,
  4. Chamomile,
  5. Lavender,
  6. Rosemary,
  7. Vetivert,
  8. Ginger,
  9. Peppermint,
  10. Cypriol,
  11. Basil

Please contact us by sending Private Message.

Regards

MRC

vishist_gupta

Dear sir,

Thanking You,

Rahul Kulkarni
Please contact..
Sir,

I would be pleased to tell you that I live in the capital city of Orissa i.e. Bhubaneswar.

And I have a huge land inherited from my forefathers which I want to use it as agriculture purpose. I have a land of about 15acres. It is a fertile land situated in a distance of 6-7 km from the city of bhubaneshwar. I have just placed some plants there. I would need a proper cousultancy who can guide me on the best which will give me a good return. I would be eagerly interested in doing organic farming. Please tell me all the details reguarding what is to be grown, how it is to be grown, what are the requirements, how much is the investment needed, which crop can be grown which suites the climate the best, where will I get the market to sell those products, storage, etc. Please send me some proposals also which can be or have been done by you.
I want a proper consultancy who can perfectly guide me.

I would be eagerly waiting for your response.

With reguards,
Vishist Gupta