Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We are providing loans, project financing and bank instruments to farmers/companies

Register

Click Here!

carrickg

Dear sir/Madam,

We offer financial service to farmers/companies, such as Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft, which are specifically for lease and sale. Our Bank Instrument can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discount, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. If you have a good relationship with your Bank, you can use our bank instrument as a collateral to borrow money from your bank to finance your project and business. You can also use our bank instrument to purchase goods and service.
We deliver with time and precision as seth forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, Our bank charges is negotiable and refundable. Below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1Million(Min) to Eur 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and other AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: MT-760 {Bank-To-Bank Swift}
7. Payment: Wire Transfer {MT103}
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service {within three banking days}

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Bank Guarantees, MTN (Medium Term Note), SBLC (Standby Letters of Credit) and Bank Draft (Confirmable Bank Draft). Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

We are also open for joint venture partnership, provision of short loans to farmers and all type of project financing.
Thank you,

PROCEDURES FOR LOAN,PROJECT FINANCING:

1. Filling of Application form
3. review and signing of Loan papers
4. confirmation of fund from our bank to you and account activation
5. Transfer of your loan to your account
6. Interest 8%,7% and 6%,5%,4%,3% respectively.

N.B. In case of clients without certified collateralof BOND, STOCK CERTIFICATES (Gold,Crude etc), our bank will require a refundable face value of 1% of the total capital for security deposit, and the interest rate of 6%

For Further Inquiries Contact us through private message (PM) or simphery DOT legal AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:

kittu_06

i am interested in starting a dairy farm in andhrapradesh i u r willing to give loan please give me details. contact me :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

hk_mahanta

I am interested in starting Medicinal Plantation in Assam and need financial assistance. as u r willing to give loan please give me details. contact me

carrickg

Details

Kindly call or email me through
Regards

Jonathan

London, England