Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity We are looking for Stevia Crop [Stevia Dry Leaves] 10Tons per month [Buyback Agreement for 5years]

Register

Click Here!

steviasugar

We require Stevia Cultivation in 75Acres in and around of the Ahmedabad City of Gujarat. Those interested with minimum 25acres of land please contact us for further details. It is an urgent and immediate requirement agreement will be signed on first-cum-first-basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

mmantri

We are based in Ajmer, Rajasthan, and interested in this opportunity, please share further details contact

nutanp1

We have 6 big farms. We are already doing contract farming. We are interested in doing business with you please contact

aasim05

We have 23 acres of land in Khardi in Thane district Maharashtra if location is ok. Please contact.

We require Stevia Cultivation in 75Acres in and around of the Ahmedabad City of Gujarat. Those interested with minimum 25acres of land please contact us for further details. It is an urgent and immediate requirement agreement will be signed on first-cum-first-basis.
We can help you with achievement of your goal or share your contact .

himajasri

I want to do stevia farming morethan 25 acres to take land on lease. Iam ready for buy back agreement in stevi cultivation.

mkfarming

Hello .steviasugar , I have 25 acres of red soil land in Telangana state. Please contact me I’m looking to do on buyback agreement.

steviasugar

Thanks for your message, and sorry for the delayed response.

Please get in touch with me

Best Regards

velmuruga

I am velmurugan from Karur, Tamilnadu.
Is it stevia cultivation possible in Tamilnadu?
If Possible please contact me sir

estatebank

Please send me your requirement details

doorsagri

I am interested .I am from West Bengal.i have 100 accer farming land .if interested plz send no for further discussion

This offer is for all farmers, business houses involved in commercial stevia leaves production. Those who want to improve the productivity of leaves/ acre, by atleast 50%, organically, should get in touch with us.
This method is beneficial for large farms, for stevia, tea, lavender, rose, marigold, sunflower, etc products.
We work on professional services basis
Interested person can contact us.

asahi89

Send me detailed proposal. We are having 25 acres land extending to 100A in January. We have all technology for stevia cultivation, availability of plants from Punjab, Rajasthan , Udaipur with technical tie up.

Send me your mailing address, and business card to send you sample and proposal to discuss, please call me at a suitable time.