Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted working partner with land for lease.

Register

Click Here!

faisalad

Hi
How are you
I am planning floriculture and medicinal plants cultivation. It is possible to make produces worth 2 to 4 lakh rupees in a year from one acre if everything goes smooth. Of course there will be an establishing period for everything. But in the long run it will be more profitable for you, if I offer a certain percentage.

It is not practical to fix a big amount as lease in agriculture.
The real profit can be understood only after the harvesting.
Sometimes it will be good, sometimes better and sometimes it will be the best.
So when we go for a project, it is not practical and it will not last for a long time, if we have to pay a big lease amount.

In the beginning, my offer is 5000 rupees per acre as the lease and 10% of the produce from the field.
I will help you to market the 10% produce for you or you can do it if you have marketing connections which will give you more profit.

Or 50% of the produce if both of us are investing for labor and electricity equally.

Your contribution of land will be compensated by our planting materials.
If you have to plant Heliconia in 5 acre you need 5000 numbers which will cost minimum5000x250=12.5 lakhs. I paid @ 2500 rupees per piece and multiplied them for cultivation.
I also arrange all other planting materials suitable for the land which can generate good profits.

These 12.5 lakhs rupees minimum plus other planting materials and our experience and ideas in this field for the last 20 years will be our contribution against your land with infra structure, and we can do the agriculture with equal contribution for labor and other future expenses.
We also cultivate medicinal plants with buyback arrangement which can generate good profit.

No dealing will last forever, if we do not make a win win agreement.
When we calculate our profits, then we will think about the present income and the total profit for the last ten years.
The land value also will be increased year by year. So think over it.
I am coming to Pune in between 16th and 22nd November 2011.
Please let me know your ideas and suggestions and terms and conditions.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Faisal Mohammed.

agro project

Hi Mohammed ,
we are intersted in this type of joint venture.
we are from bangalore. we have 4.5 acres of land near bangalore and 45 acres 200 kms from bangalore. kindly send futther details regards water requirements, soil type, labour requirement and other details so as to work out feasibility from our end
regards
suresh babu
switchindia@yahoo.com

kamadenugroup

reg. your enquiry

Hi,

we are interested in this kind of proposals, we have land about 32 acres near Hyderabad, please forward us your detailed proposal:
nagbhushanam goud

Last edited by a moderator:

rajkrismaher

hello mr faisal

we have land in gujarat and i can provide you the land as much as you require for farming

for more detail please contact

thanks
Raju

Hi
How are you
I am planning floriculture and medicinal plants cultivation. It is possible to make produces worth 2 to 4 lakh rupees in a year from one acre if everything goes smooth. Of course there will be an establishing period for everything. But in the long run it will be more profitable for you, if I offer a certain percentage.

It is not practical to fix a big amount as lease in agriculture.
The real profit can be understood only after the harvesting.
Sometimes it will be good, sometimes better and sometimes it will be the best.
So when we go for a project, it is not practical and it will not last for a long time, if we have to pay a big lease amount.

In the beginning, my offer is 5000 rupees per acre as the lease and 10% of the produce from the field.
I will help you to market the 10% produce for you or you can do it if you have marketing connections which will give you more profit.

Or 50% of the produce if both of us are investing for labor and electricity equally.

Your contribution of land will be compensated by our planting materials.
If you have to plant Heliconia in 5 acre you need 5000 numbers which will cost minimum5000x250=12.5 lakhs. I paid @ 2500 rupees per piece and multiplied them for cultivation.
I also arrange all other planting materials suitable for the land which can generate good profits.

These 12.5 lakhs rupees minimum plus other planting materials and our experience and ideas in this field for the last 20 years will be our contribution against your land with infra structure, and we can do the agriculture with equal contribution for labor and other future expenses.
We also cultivate medicinal plants with buyback arrangement which can generate good profit.

No dealing will last forever, if we do not make a win win agreement.
When we calculate our profits, then we will think about the present income and the total profit for the last ten years.
The land value also will be increased year by year. So think over it.
I am coming to Pune in between 16th and 22nd November 2011.
Please let me know your ideas and suggestions and terms and conditions.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Faisal Mohammed.

Last edited by a moderator: