Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

WANTED: Virgin Coconut Oil and Spices

Register

Click Here!

eapen

I am looking for pure, Non RBD, expeller pressed coconut oil and Spices such as Pepper, Chilli Powder, Spice Blends etc., for US.

You must be able provide CIF Baltimore, USA pricing for small quantities with outstanding International Quality packaging. I can reimburse you for sample costs here in Kochi.

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME unless you can provide outstanding quality product at a fair price. You must be able to support multiple sample shipments, privately branded with the client's brand identity.

Once the client is satisfied with your product quality, packaging, pricing, timely shipment etc., you can expect large volume. However, you must be willing and able to endure client's extensive requirements that might take months or even as long as a year before this will become large scale business.

This is not fast money opportunity. you MUST be able to do extensive work to be part of a very serious opportunity. I am intimately familiar with the client and as such will be extending my own funds here in India to reimburse your for product cost, packaging and shipping.

Prospective client is a Luxury International Brand and as such expect superior packaging and presentation.

Last edited by a moderator:

worlde_1

pure coconut oil supply

I am able to supply as required. Please contact me on my email address if interested

worlde_1

I am a distributor for a coconut oil manufacturer and can handle the product readiness on manufacturers behalf. I will check messages for the next week to see if replied otherwise I will take it as your need is no longer required.

gaikwadr

I am a distributor for a coconut oil manufacturer and can handle the product readiness on manufacturers behalf. I will check messages for the next week to see if replied otherwise I will take it as your need is no longer required.
We can provide you what are you expecting.
Contact me for further process

chinnadurai

Coconut oil and Spices

We can offer CERTIFIED ORGANIC Virgin Coconut oil and Spices in bulk quantity as per your ideologies. The ORGANIC COCONUT will be processed in Organic certifed, ISO, HACCP certified expeller facility. Kindly send your contact details for further discussion.

agrofarm

We are having Virgin Coconut Oil Plant at Kalakad Tamilnadu, we can give you sample for your inspection if satisfied with the quality , we can pack as per requirement covering all
regulations and approvals.

Please give your details

Thnkx

corpporeal

We can offer CERTIFIED ORGANIC Virgin Coconut oil and Spices in bulk quantity as per your ideologies. The ORGANIC COCONUT will be processed in Organic certifed, ISO, HACCP certified expeller facility. Kindly send your contact details for further discussion.
----
Helo, can you supply organic Virgin coconut oil, 100% naturally fermented, cold pressed, chem-free, no additives. Pls send INR price & other certification to our email id . corpporeal.interior@gmail.com or WhatsApp us on +917760080000.
Thankyou, R.SINGH