Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Urgently

Register

Click Here!

zakanayeem

HELLO EVERYONE,
HERE, I M ZAKA NAYEEM FROM GRN INDIA COMPANY AND WE REQUIRE DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS FOR ALOE VERA JUICES, HERBAL EXTRACT JUICES, ALOE COSMETICS, NONI MORINDA JUICE, WHEAT GRASS POWDER, STEVIA EXTRACT PRODUCTS.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM THAT IF A DEALER/DISTRIBUTOR CONFIRMS GOOD SALES TURNOVER AND REGULAR SALES ORDER THEN THEY WILL BE AWARDED WITH GOOD MARGIN OF PROFIT AND DIFFERENCE ON MRP PRICE OF PRODUCTS.

Your's sincierely,
Zaka Nayeem.
Mobile no :-
E-mail address :- &

Last edited by a moderator:

herbal suppliers

HELLO EVERYONE,
HERE, I M ZAKA NAYEEM FROM GRN INDIA COMPANY AND WE REQUIRE DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS FOR ALOE VERA JUICES, HERBAL EXTRACT JUICES, ALOE COSMETICS, NONI MORINDA JUICE, WHEAT GRASS POWDER, STEVIA EXTRACT PRODUCTS.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM THAT IF A DEALER/DISTRIBUTOR CONFIRMS GOOD SALES TURNOVER AND REGULAR SALES ORDER THEN THEY WILL BE AWARDED WITH GOOD MARGIN OF PROFIT AND DIFFERENCE ON MRP PRICE OF PRODUCTS.

Your's sincierely,
Zaka Nayeem.
Sir, i can supply any type of herbs in bulk quantity and regularly,planting material and raw materials for medicine purpose.please contact...

bibhuti

sir am readyto take distribuitor for orissa ,please tell me what are the criteria and how i will get it

zakanayeem

Here is the answer for u

sir am readyto take distribuitor for orissa ,please tell me what are the criteria and how i will get it
Honourable Madam,
Here, I m happy to know that u r willing to join as Authorised dealer/distributor for Orissa.The following are simple terms for joining as authorised Dealer/Distributors :-

1) U need to Keep small refundable Deposit of 5000 rupees in my Bank A/c.
2) I will provide u all the products through Trasport facilities.
3) I also want to inform u that u need to Maintain products order as MOQ of 50-100 ltrs of Each juices & 100 peices of each cosmetics So that stock is always availaible.
4)As soon as i will get good business turnover from u then i will provide good Profit margins for our long term business relations.
5)U will be updated as soon as any new products introduced in business for sales.
6) Quality and Products will be always of highest quality so that u will achieve regular customers.
7) U need to keep regular contact with me for all the problems and issues frequently.
8) The Product info any availaible with me, I will provide u regularly.
9) The Bulk rates and Retail products are different in margin and quotations.
10)Do not worry of products availaibility, as i will see that every product is ready with u and error free business is moved with it.
11) Octroi and transport charges will be applicable extra.

So, I hope u accept my simple terms and details.
Your's sincierely,
Zaka Nayeem.

bibhuti

distributor

Sir,
please contact me through my email Id with the detail products Or please feel free to contact me over....

arunsinhr

sir i am ready to take distribuitor for GUJARAT state ,please tell me what are the criteria and how i will get it. send me detail....

pratikvasavada

Dear Sir/ Madam,

we would like to introduce ourselves as a grower of cut flowers and vegetables into Gujarat region from last several years. Our Company is public limited listed since 1945.

We are looking for such Opportunity. If, you are interested kindly mail details of the same in to my email id. We have our Marketing Office in Ahmedabad.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Pratik Vasavada
Madhusudan Industries Limited
Please contact....

HELLO EVERYONE,

Your's sincierely,
Zaka Nayeem.
Mobile no :-
E-mail address :- &