Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted to put up cold storage in chennai

Register

Click Here!

thiyagarajja

I want to start cold storage in chennai, want to have details about it. Also want to know to there is any government subsidy for this. Can i get laon for this against secirity. Please guide me. Thanks with regards

veeemdee

Dear Mr.Thiyagarajja ,

I am also in Chennai and I can guide you to consultants who have proven technology for cold storage for fruits and vegetables.Controlled Atmospheric cold storages are elible for 40% subsidy and bank loans are also available.This project has a very good return on income.

Please send me your contact no , mail id etc

BEST WISHES"

Muralidharan.v.

Last edited by a moderator:

rangaraj_2010

my suggestion about cold storage

dear friend, now lot of cold storage units are converting into ware houses. already we are trying to start a cold storage unit. but latter, we cancelled the project in initial level. i have some ideas & project titles in food processing. central government gives 100 percent income tax exemption for income through food processing. if you have interest in food processing, please call me
kind regards,
n.rangarajan

sapthi

Setting up of cold storage at chennai

I want to start cold storage in chennai, want to have details about it. Also want to know to there is any government subsidy for this. Can i get laon for this against secirity. Please guide me. Thanks with regards
Dear Mr. Thiyagarajan

I am also hailing from Chennai but settled at Bangalore. I can guide you in connection with setting up of cold storages. I was working as an Executive Engineer (Cold Storages) at Central Silk Board, Bangalore. I have hot more than 28 years experience in this field. Please contact..
Expecting a reply from you,

Yours faithfully,
Sd/-
L.V.Srinivasan

ursguru

Hi,

Am interested in cold storage and food processing units, please let me know some details.

Regds,
KG

veeemdee

Dear Sir ,

I was expecting your reply to my earlier reply to your post.You can contact me .We can have a detailed discussion since you are interested in Chennai as location.

Awaiting your reply,

Regards ,

Muralidharan.V.

pvnaidu72

cold storage setup service

could you please send me ur contact details to discuss further about setting up cold storage room.
my contact id
regards

Dear Mr.Thiyagarajja ,

I am also in Chennai and I can guide you to consultants who have proven technology for cold storage for fruits and vegetables.Controlled Atmospheric cold storages are elible for 40% subsidy and bank loans are also available.This project has a very good return on income.

BEST WISHES"

Muralidharan.v.

ganej

Space Available for Storage

Dear Sir,

We have Space of 300 Sq.Ft with Manpower at Mount Railway Station Road Very Near by Location for Storage (Like a Logistics) and Pallikaranai - 1600 Sq.Ft, Selaiyur - 1000 Sq.Ft and Tambaram - 1500 Sq.Ft

Thanks and Regads

Ganesh.J

vijay50

Dear Friends

I am considering setting up a cold storage near Palani in Tamil Nadu. I request any one who can offer advise, guidance and consultancy on this subject to contact me urgently on mobile 7034703915 or email 982390@gmail.com
Regards
Vijayan

veera_k

HI Muralidharan,

I am planning to setup a cold storage ,I am ready to invest , I need to know what are the customer base and how to proceed with this.

Which area we should concentrate either rural areas related to farmers or with whole business dealers . I am interested to study the market and plan accordingly. I am in Qatar

pls give me a miss call 00974 33126996 ,lets speak further

Dear Mr.Thiyagarajja ,

BEST WISHES"

Muralidharan.v.

ashokdorai85

hello, i am also tiruvallur near chennai. we have 3 acre land available with NH connectivity . i want to start cold storage , i need insights project cost and guidance. please reach me at ashokdorai_85@yahoo.com/ mob 8190879552
Dear Mr.Thiyagarajja ,

BEST WISHES"

Muralidharan.v.