Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted to buy high yield buffalloes like murrah, jaffarbadi for a startup dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

Hi, I am based near Hyderabad area with own agriculture land. I am planing to start a small dairy with 5 to 6 high yield buffalloes of Murrah or Jaffarbadi. I wanted to buy 5 to 6 animals in the first instance so kindly provide links and contacts who can give the best quotation for the same. I also need information on animal management like vaccination, feeding information, milking procedures and fat content etc.

chalapathi rao

Hi, I am based near Hyderabad area with own agriculture land. I am planing to start a small dairy with 5 to 6 high yield buffalloes of Murrah or Jaffarbadi. I wanted to buy 5 to 6 animals in the first instance so kindly provide links and contacts who can give the best quotation for the same. I also need information on animal management like vaccination, feeding information, milking procedures and fat content etc.

parvkaushik

Hi

I am from haryana here u can fulfill ur demand. I can provide u best Murah baffolos

email parvk25914@gmail.com
9991070575 contact no

Contact Gupta dairy farm karnal
www.guptadairyfarm.in