Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted to buy 15 H F Cows

Register

Click Here!

amitanil

i am planning to buy 10 to 15 H F Cows.
Need rates for these. I i could get it from the bangalore market then its very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

amitanil

Hi mktvm ,

Thanks for the quick reply. i need a favour. Can youplease let know the approximate rates of the HF cows? I f you knows it

Waiting for your reply...

Thanks
Amit

amitanil

Dear Mr.Amit Anil,

You can try in Kariyamangalam near Dharmapuri on the route to Salem from Bangalore.You need to be there on tuesdays early morning.

regards

mktvm

regards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi mktvm ,

Thanks for the quick reply. i need a favour. Can youplease let know the approximate rates of the HF cows? I f you knows it

Thanks
Amit

prateekvaish

jersey and HF cows available

Greetings from MODEL DAIRY FARM ! Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree.All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.Indicative price list shall be mailed to you . Also the other important features of our livestock and services are:-
1. All animals are vaccinated against FMD and HS.
2. All animals are healthy and genetically superior.
3. Free arrangement of skilled workers to look after the selected cattle of buyer till they are dispatched.
4. Free arrangement of dairy cattle shed for safety and comfort of selected cattle till they are dispatched.
5. Free arrangement of Veterinary supervision by a senior and qualified veterinarian for all the selected cattle till they are dispatched.
6. Pre-vaccination against FMD and HS can be done on request.
7. Arrangement of Transport of cattle at most economical cost.
8. Arrangement of Export permit issued by the Government on behalf of customer.
9. Arrangement of customized Tagging of all the selected cattle.
10. Arrangement of skilled workers to accompany the cattle during transit.
11. Free guidance regarding nutrition, breeding, fodder management, cattle housing and animal health management.
12. 365 day call – center / helpline for advice/ guidance.

In case of any clarification feel free to call at 09936286478 or visit us on Model Dairy Farm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi mktvm ,

Thanks
Amit

jaganath

cows

hi
sir this is my contact no (+91 9845661012)jaganath all types of cattles can be provided through out karnataka,puna,etc

swaroopbiomol

hello friend
I,m jyothi swaroop reddy abusinessman in bangalore.
I'm having 30 cows of german H.F breed which are just like members of our family.I don't want to dispose but due to the scarcity of water its very difficult to maintain in summer
so If you are ready to look after them properly let us talk the commercials.
with regards,
swaroop

basker1981

Hello Swaroop,

I am Basker reddy from bangalore. Currenty i am running a dairy farm and planning to increase the same. I am looking for pure breed HF cows. Kinldy contact. thanks

Regards,
Basker Reddy

ravianil

hello

Hi mktvm ,

Thanks
Amit
Mr amit i wish to know how was d purchasing of cows as i am too planing to buy some cows to start with dairy farming
sooon
im just preparing the basic ones like shed /cattle watering/ grass etc

So i request you to kindly share the experience as it wll be help full for me
can i know wher ur planing to start dairy farming

manas reddy

H.F cows

Hi,

i am setting up a dairy farm of my own with 20 HF cows yielding 20 - 30 liters a day, i am able to successfully source cows from the farmers directly,

i can help any one near Bangalore or south A.P in buying H.F cows with guaranteed yield.

the cost of cows will be Rs. 2500/- per liter of milk a day, if daily production is 20 liters then the cost will be 50,000/-

send me a PM if you are interested

Manas Reddy

manas reddy

Need cows for family run farm

Dear Swaroop,

great to hear about your farm and the love you share for the cows, i come an agricultural family and we love cows cherish them as sacred animals, i am looking for good quality cows for my dairy farm following is the link for my dairy photos

Farm House | Facebook

i have plenty of green fodder and water with good and hygienic living area for the cows, i would like to visit your farm and purchase some good cows,

Please provide your contact details

Manas Reddy

hello friend
I,m jyothi swaroop reddy abusinessman in bangalore.
I'm having 30 cows of german H.F breed which are just like members of our family.I don't want to dispose but due to the scarcity of water its very difficult to maintain in summer
so If you are ready to look after them properly let us talk the commercials.
with regards,
swaroop

manas reddy

hi-breed HF Cows for sale

8 hi-breed HF Cows pregnant, in 2nd and 3rd lactation for sale, near Mulbagal, kolar, banglaore
Cows are of very good breed which produced between 20 -25 liters of milk a day in early lactation
each animal is for sale individually or in bulk

contact Manas Reddy @ 9743786616

price between 35000 to 55000 per cow

krishnann

HF Cows and 11 grown up calves are for immediate sale.. Interested parties may contact Mr.Nikhil
thanks and regards
Krishnan

kumars12

Dear Sir,

We have 6 cows for sale as of now and all are HF.

We are 35kms from Bangalore and from a village called bagalur.

if intrested to buy please send me your conact details through private message.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

i am planning to buy 10 to 15 H F Cows.
Need rates for these. I i could get it from the bangalore market then its very good.