Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted team for jatropha project

Register

Click Here!

betteroptions

For a project in East Africa, I am looking for a manager and a small team of 3-4 helpers, to establish a jatropha nursery and to train the local people in Jatropha plantation. Write to beamel@eim.ae

Arranged Jatropha Team, Suryakant Jaybhaye,Bsc[agril]with 22 years experience Farming

Dear Sir

Now I am working in Jatropha plantation, Bio Fuel Company,
1] Training to field staff.
2] Training to MKPs and farmers.
[3] Jatropha plantation management,Preparation Nursery, technical recommendations at field level like land preparation, irrigation management, pest & disease management, fertilizer management, training & pruning, intercropping, agronomic practices for high seed production, post harvest management etc
NAme- Suryakant Jaybhaye,BSc[agril] with 22 years experience in Farmimg,
Contract Farming,Organic Farming, Agronomist, all Agriculture working
& i am also manage 4-5 members team.pl.send.... Please contact....
Thanking you
Regards
Suryakant Jaybhaye

Last edited by a moderator:

Manager-jatropha project

For a project in East Africa, I am looking for a manager and a small team of 3-4 helpers, to establish a jatropha nursery and to train the local people in Jatropha plantation. Write to beamel@eim.ae
Dear Sir

I have already communicate with you in other job options, atpresent I am working in Plantations as a Group Manger,East Africa since 2002 and also I have well contact those people. I have driving licence also.If you giving this chance, highly appricated. Would you tell me about the salary details. Please contact....

ope anticipating you favourable reply in this regards

thank you

ramasamy g krishnaraj

ka aga

Jatrohpa Project in Africa

The Manager, Jatropha Project in Africa

Sir;

I wish to apply as project manager in your jatropha project nursery in Africa. Sooner after receiving some more information on how much the compensation for the position, I will send my resume and other experience on planting of jatropha plant considering I had an existing 20 hectares of this plant now planted. I am one of the three (3) SRI National Trainnor here in the Philippines. Also I am the chairman of the Cropgrowers Assn., Inc., Trainnor on organic farming system. Member of Philippine Inventor Society. Farmer Scientist awardee, two (2) times, 2007-2008, here in the Philippines.
You can contact me...