Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted solar powered solution for deep borewell

Register

Click Here!

I am looking for solar powered [direct solar, without battery] solution to electrify & power borewells to life water from deep borewells

I would like to explore 2 possible solutions

1. Turnkey solution, involving solar panels, installations and installation of relevant pumps, or
2. Only solar panel & installation alone, and I can purchase a DC Pump

Information on the borewell below

• 3 HP Required for a Submersible Pump
• Depth - 400 Feet - To lift water
• Standing water - 50 Feet
• Discharge - Between 1¼ to 1½ Inch Output
• Output - Around - 4000 to 5000 LPH

I would like to install 1 solar powered pump for starters and subject to performance, I would be happy to roll this out to 5 borewells

Farm Location
Near Kadayanallur, Tenkasi Taluk, Tirunelveli District

Interested suppliers please send me
I look forward to hearing from you

regards

P S KRISHNAN
CHENNAI

Last edited by a moderator:

archidambaram

Hi,

To run 3 hp pump you will need solar panels of 3600 watt and a solar pumping inverter and conventional 3 phase / 440 volts / 3 phase / 50 Hz AC water pump available from the market.

There is no need to purchase DC pump

The cost of the solar panels and solar pumping inverter is Rs, 1,50,000=00

Rest of the things required to complete the solar water pumping system are available locally anywhere in India

You can purchase solar panels and solar water pumping inverter from us and do rest of the things yourself or with the help of local labor / electrician, for which we will offer all the support.

If you want us to do full system on turn key basis and offer onsite after sales support, then we can execute the work at Rs. 3,00,000=00

Ramesh
Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Your proposal interests me. I am a farmer looking for electric supply to energise my exisiting 3 HP & 5 HP AC motors.

What type of solar panel do you supply? How much does the panel occupy? What is the life time of panels? What is the warranty period?

Provide me your e-mail address through PM.

Regards.

mkreddym

Contact Details

Dear Ramesh,

I am looking for Solar system for the bore well of 600 ft depth. Please provide the necessary details and your contact details to me for further communication.

jeea

solar system

u can contact me

will let u know detail

sridhar1

dear sir
i had seen your details we are intrested to sell the solar water pumps pl send the communication address and mail id mobile no to mail me

gulabias

solar pumping system

Hi Ramesh
please let me know whether the solar pump can be connected to drip irrigation and sprinkler systems. If yes, how much H.P of motor is required for this system to run (both flood and drip irrigation) and what would be the cost of it to install a say 3 H.P solar pump. I have a well of water at 25ft depth and borewell of 100ft water table. This is my requirement. Please enlighten me on this matter.
Regards
Gulab

spriyanaren

reg solar pump motor for irrigation

as your requirement id for 3 hp - Mr.PS Krishnan

Technically

1. 1 hp = 768 watts therefore 3 hp = 2350 watts , panel required = 2800 watts,
2. 3 hp require starting current surge at 500 % of running current , therefore 3 hp takes ( 2350 watts /440volts = 5.5 Amps current { formula : current = watts / volts }) , so intial current requires 30 Amps from panel.
3.for 2800 watts require 10 panels of 300 watts at 24 Volt out put ( open volytage of panel ( not connected to any load is 36 V) , this 300 watts panel will deliver 12.5 amps. connect 2 pannel series to attain 48 Volts ( so u will get 5 sets of pannel connect it parrellel to achive the 30 amps current )
when we connect two panels in series volts gets added (24+24 = 48 )& current reduces to half ( i.e 12.5/2=6.25A) , so we will get 5 like these sets from ten panels, now connect these five sets in parrellel mode to achive the current ( voltage remains same & current increases) 6.25*5 = 31.25A
4. you use 48 Volts DC motor ( sub) @ rated capacity ) will drive directly, ( Sub Motor of 72 Volts 1500 Watss will deliver 2500 Lt/hr from 200 to 300 ft depth ) and the out put flow reduces above these depth) .
5. so no battery or invertor required
6.use of invetor & battery will be an value added for your any other farm electrical purposes
7. any doubts more techically , & with diagram solution contact me to my mail (spriyanaren@yahoo.com) or to my cell no +91 94432 61619 - L.Narendran - Msc ( Elec & Comm ) , B.F.Tech ( Agriculture )
MSME - Certified Professional for Solar Technolgy & Project Engineering
8. HI Gulab u can ALSO USE FOR DRIP WITH AUTO TIMINING VALUE OPENING AND ALSO FOR SPRINKLER SYSTEMS

Then coming to cost ( guide as of current rate prevaling in market 05/02/2013 ) : panel for 3 KW ( poly crystalline from surana corp - 25 years Life cycle (10 years 100% 15 years 80% )( 1 kW cost 35000 /- Inclusive of VAT & Delivery TN only) so 3kw = 105000/-
DC Pump 72 Volt cost 40 K to 50 K /- ( 1500 Watts ) ( appx) , then installation structures , cable, Tripper , Lightining Protection + MPPT controller ( 40 A) , cost 40,000 /- & on site & other unforseen expenses will be around 5000/- total cost will be 2.00 Lacs apprx

Last edited:

winmad1

wanted solar power.

Wanted solar power solution domestic supply and govt subsidy is there any?

M.Prabhu

maha_67

solar pump at ramnad

dear mr Krishnan,as per to days news in daily dinamalar, in more than 100 villages stoped using public natural call facilities and closed them due to water pump could not be run for want of power.it appears ur system of solar may work very well at ramnad since sun incidence may be good.
rajagopal.
chennai

pummy1

Please contact me

P

Hi,

To run 3 hp pump you will need solar panels of 3600 watt and a solar pumping inverter and conventional 3 phase / 440 volts / 3 phase / 50 Hz AC water pump available from the market.

The cost of the solar panels and solar pumping inverter is Rs, 1,50,000=00 for setting up 3 hp solar water pumping system.

Rest of the things required to complete the solar water pumping system are available locally anywhere in India

You can purchase solar panels and solar water pumping inverter from us and do rest of the things yourself or with the help of local labor / electrician, for which we will offer all the support.

If you want us to do full system on turn key basis and offer onsite after sales support, then we can execute the work at Rs. 3,00,000=00

Ramesh

nthaan

Hi,

The cost of the solar panels and solar pumping inverter is Rs, 1,50,000=00 for setting up 3 hp solar water pumping system.

Ramesh
Ramesh

pl send me your contact no./mail id. regards.

rdusa

Solar Pump set requirement

Dear Ramesh ,

I have requirement of Solar Pump sets.

Pls send me your contact details to my email id.

Thanks

Rajeev

advait_lohokare

Hi Krishna,

If u r having an electrical by-ground i suggest u do this yourself.
There r a lot of suppliers ( system integrators for siemens,schnieder,Waree etc who can help u select the hardware required).Recent technologies do not require batteries and a DC bus is generated directly thru the solar panel which is fed to the inverter which controls the pump motor.
The same can also be used with a small aerogenerator(windmill) which has a longer duty cycle than solar panels which work only during the daytime.

Regards

spriyanaren

total solar solutions
my Contact Number

L.Narendran M.Sc ( Elec & Comm ), B.F.Tech ( Agriculture), B.Ed ( CS), M.Ed.,

colavt

I am looking for solar powered [direct solar, without battery] solution to electrify & power borewells to life water from deep borewells

1. Turnkey solution, involving solar panels, installations and installation of relevant pumps, or

I would like to install 1 solar powered pump for starters and subject to performance, I would be happy to roll this out to 5 borewells

Farm Location

regards

P S KRISHNAN
CHENNAI
Dear Mr Krishnan,

Have you got the solution/help in Solar else you can contact me:

agrikalai

Solar Power water pump for deep bore well

Sir,
I need a good solar solution to irrigate my 20 ac agri land. my bore well depth is 400 ft. and I want go for drip irrigation for total area. pl give me details and its cost . Installation with in 2 months.

kbele

Solar Pump

Dear sir,

We manufacture solar pump controllers and can supply complete system with warranty for any HP - For your requirement of 3 and 5HP we have ready stock and can implement in 2 weeks.

Please see our video, photos and specifications
Siddharth

naveen menon

solar water pump

[SIR,

I AM NAVEEN FROM MGT GROUP, WE CAN SUPPLY,INSTALLATION ALL TYPES SOLAR SYSTEMS AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SERVICES AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OUR COMPANY HAVE 9 BRANCHES IN THE WORLD WITH GOOD LOGISTICS TEAM, IF YOU WANT ANY SUPPORT FROM MGT GROUP PLEASE CONTACT ME

Technical services offered by Mgt Energy services

Our Services

Renewable Energy
Solar Systems(Residential & industrial)
Solar Street Lights
Solar Sign Board
Solar Water Pumping
Solar Garden Pumps & Lights
Solar Water Heaters and pool heaters
Solar LED Lights
Solar for Hospitals
Educational Kits for Schools
Solar for Oil & Gas
Wind Turbines(Vertical & Horizontal)
And All Renewable Energy Solutions
Repair & Maintenance of Renewable Energy Systems

Technical Services
Energy Saving Solutions
Synchronization of Technology
Manual Machines Convert to Automatic
Service of All Types Of High Value Sophisticated Machines
Latest Technology Enhancement in Pneumatics & Hydraulics
Relevant Maintenance
Up Gradation/Automation of Machineries
Concept Designing & Manufacturing
Can Associate With Research & Development

Please contact for our services:Mob:0557716837
E-mail:naveen@mgtgroup.ae

Best Regards, Naveen

Since-1988(Dubai)
P.O. Box 4191 | Dubai | United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 3386444 | Fax: +971 4 3392600/700
Maitha General Trading

QUOTE=pskrishnan;302449]I am looking for solar powered [direct solar, without battery] solution to electrify & power borewells to life water from deep borewells

Farm Location

regards

P S KRISHNAN
CHENNAI[/QUOTE]