Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted semi-arid farm/waste land 500+ acres

Register

Click Here!

golti

I am looking for 500-1000 acres of semi-arid farm/waste land (not much rocks though) in Tamilnadu/Andhra Pradesh. Cost/acre needs to be very low. Some water needs to be available.

Thanks

Bhaskar

minjurland

I am looking for 500-1000 acres of semi-arid farm/waste land (not much rocks though) in Tamilnadu/Andhra Pradesh. Cost/acre needs to be very low. Some water needs to be available.

Thanks

Bhaskar
Sir,

There is availabel in melur (Chennai) agri land in 100 acres, (Amount Low) so contact me

Regards
B.Selvam

Last edited by a moderator:

1000 acres land in AP for sale.

1000 acres single bit is available for sale@Rs.80,000/-per acre in andhra pradesh 20kms distance from NH-16& 15MW jaipur power station in adilabad district near to bellampalli scrly station. The land is near by godavari&pranahitha rever. It is useful for any thing and every thing.Interested genuine parties may mail to me.

regards,
peddirraju rameshbabu,

amitbane2007

Agri land At ` 7 to ` 50 / sq ft with agriculture return of Approx 36% per annum

Here is great opportunity to own Farm Land in vicinity of Mini Mahabaleshwar with agriculture returns. We have three offers

1) Land at ` 7/Sq ft if you buy minimum 50 acres land. We provide Demarkation+Road+Water+Electricity.
2) Land at ` 20/Sq ft for 1 acre We provide Demarkation+Road+Water+Electricity.
3) Land at ` 50/Sq ft for 1 acre. Alongside Demarkation+Road+Water+Electricity we Provide return of approx. 36% per annum for lifetime. Here company will take care of entire development,production & marketing of agro product. (Wide range of Banboo Palntation in consideration with consultation of experts). This could be option to your traditional investment planning as most secured option.
4) EMI Facility is available.
Contact