Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted pure desi breed of GIR cows?

Register

Click Here!

lonely

Hi,

All Gir lovers who r interested to own Gir cow are requested to contact me for owning Pure Breed Gir Cows....

Regards,

Chetan K

rustomji

We are considering a JV and looking for a partner for Dairy as well. We already have the land and partial infrastructure including sheds, electricity and most importantly fodder. Would like to connect with experienced partners would have hands on Dairy experience with day-to-day operations, milk marketing, etc. They should be able to invest at least 50% of the cost, remaining 50% we can invest. Please contact us via kj.rustom at gmail. The dairy farm will be near Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Thanks..

vankayala

im krishna theja from tirupathi andhra pradesh im gng to start new farm wit complete desi cows so plese send me details where can i get them my no 9655583161

rojagtap

What is the price of a GIR cow

100 Cows With 1 Owner Is Not Possible

I Am From Gujarat And Gir Area I Can Provide You Consultancy On Your Project Of Buying GIR Cows.

If You Don't Want To Come Here To See Cows Then I Can Send You Photos Of Cows Via E Mail OR Whatsapp.

I Had Provided Consultancy To MP Government For Buying GIR Cows And Bought Kathiyawadi Horses For Kerala Govt.
---

Hello Sir,

I want to know how we can start the dairy business, I want to know what is the price of a GIR cow.
Please provide your valuable information on rohansgalaxy@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rohan Jagtap

anantdoshi

I wants to purchase 10 Gir cow for Ahmedabad Please call me on 9974332727 Anant Doshi

100 Cows With 1 Owner Is Not Possible

I Am From Gujarat And Gir Area I Can Provide You Consultancy On Your Project Of Buying GIR Cows.

If You Don't Want To Come Here To See Cows Then I Can Send You Photos Of Cows Via E Mail OR Whatsapp.

I Had Provided Consultancy To MP Government For Buying GIR Cows And Bought Kathiyawadi Horses For Kerala Govt.

I wants to purchase 10 Gir cow for Ahmedabad Please call me on 9974332727

Anant Doshi