Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted pure desi breed of GIR cows?

Register

Click Here!

sandipm

I am from vidarbha region of Maharashtra. I am planning to start a dairy in my farm.My target is around 100 GIR cows in the next 3 years. Interested sellers with genuine breed of desi GIR cows can contact me.Please specify how the cows will be delivered to Maharashtra.

Sandip
matte.sandip@gmail.com

khavadvijay

100 Cows With 1 Owner Is Not Possible

I Am From Gujarat And Gir Area I Can Provide You Consultancy On Your Project Of Buying GIR Cows.

If You Don't Want To Come Here To See Cows Then I Can Send You Photos Of Cows Via E Mail OR Whatsapp.

I Had Provided Consultancy To MP Government For Buying GIR Cows And Bought Kathiyawadi Horses For Kerala Govt.

Please send me your contact details on 09987655559. I am Ketan Narendra Panchal from Mumbai. My e mail id. ketanpanchal4@hotmail.com

Regards!

I Am From Gujarat And Gir Area I Can Provide You Consultancy On Your Project Of Buying GIR Cows.

If You Don't Want To Come Here To See Cows Then I Can Send You Photos Of Cows Via E Mail OR Whatsapp.

I Had Provided Consultancy To MP Government For Buying GIR Cows And Bought Kathiyawadi Horses For Kerala Govt.

hello mr.vijay I am from hyderabad, & looking for pure gir cows.

I am from hyderabad , andhrapradesh and I am looking for pure Gir cows. In this regard I request you to kindly send the photos of the cows available with you for sale and kindly quote accordingly.My e-mail ID is taqighori_sal@yahoo.com. looking forward positively for your response.

pkahar

We require calves of GIR cows. Nos. 10-20. What will be the price of 3- 4 months calf.
Pls. reply on

kpagroscientific@gmail.com

niznani

Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. We require calves of GIR cows.(High Milking). Nos. 25. What will be
the price of, 3- 4 months or one year calf.In this regard I request you to kindly send the photos of the cows and calves available with you for sale and kindly quote accordingly.
Pls. reply on niznani@gmail.com

suresh7143

gir cows

i am also interested about Gir cows. please send me the details and my mail id is suresh.9849152142@gmail.com

nishi sharma

For Best quality Cows & Buffalos, and for all your queries, You can contact Model Dairy Farm, Kanpur.
I told you by various dairy farmers that animals supplied by Model Dairy Farm,Kanpur were far
Superior than others.

nishi sharma

I am from vidarbha region of Maharashtra. I am planning to start a dairy in my farm.My target is around 100 GIR cows in the next 3 years. Interested sellers with genuine breed of desi GIR cows can contact me.Please specify how the cows will be delivered to Maharashtra.

Sandip
matte.sandip@gmail.com
For Best quality Cows & Buffalos, and for all your queries, You can contact Model Dairy Farm, Kanpur.
I told you by various dairy farmers that animals supplied by Model Dairy Farm,Kanpur were far
Superior than others.

jsiddhesh

Wanted pure desi breed of GIR cows from Maharashtra

Hi...... All . This is siddhesh jadhav from mumbai I need 50 pure desi breed of GIR cows from Maharashtra. If any one want to sell please free to contact me on 9820450682 or siddheshjadhav.astarc@gmail.com

waiting for reply

with regards
siddhesh v jadhav

jainjain1982

i want to buy pure breed of Gir Cow. please tell me where i can get

I want to buy pure breed of Gir Cow. I am very much interested to save the pure breed of this species please tell me where i can get gir cow. I am from rajasthan.
my mail id is jainjain1982@gmail.com